The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nukor Nerfed Extremely?

De-Synch

Just now, Flandyrll said:

It depends on how the old Multishot damage was being applied before. As far as I can tell, the mechanics for it isn't all that much different since an odd multishot percentage in the past with reduced accuracy will split the beam into multiple beams spazzing around with an additional beam popping in and out very quickly. I doubt any mechanical changes to multishot would result in the DPS increasing or decreasing by a significant margin. As far as I've gathered, you're losing most of your damage to ramp up time.

I'll have to test further.  I wish DE actually explained in more detail about the extent to which multishot was being applied in beam weapons more than what was known.  That way we have a baseline to compare it from that point to what it is now.  Anyways I appreciate your responses, very mature and well thought out.  

Just now, rapt0rman said:

We don't actually know what "more consistency with multishot" means, it's a very open ended statement, but it clearly doesn't mean "noticeable increase in damage".

That's my main thing at the moment.  The wording is too vague.  You would think more consistency than before would equate to more damage.  Oh well, could be working as intended or not.  That's why I made this post, to possibly bring it to DE's attention if this was unintended.