The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Taking arcanes off syandanas was unreasonable

TommyBlue7

It's far too stringent. C'mon now we cant use arcane sets across warframes?!?! Who has a full arcane set for each and every warframe? I never complain but c'mon DE that was a low blow. Having your hard won arcanes restricted to just one frame at a time is just uncivilized. I cannot even imagine the thinking behind removing them from syandanas, the whole point of that was that they could be shared across warframes, now to just blow that out of the water? What were they thinking? So now one blessed frame can have a grace set and all the others get to be chewed up in sorties, wanda-full.

That was a backward step DE.

It appears you have a misconception about how the arcanes work since the changes. Apart from Arcane Helmets remaining the same and binded to that frame still, arcane enhancements are fully swappable with each loadout on each frame and are not binded to any.

i have a question about the arcanes. if i have a warframe with 2 arcanes in they said the Arcane helmets arent affected anymore. so if i use one arcane on my warframe and one on my Operator do i have the affect of my arcane helmet ? so how does it work with operators with these arcanes. if i do an Energize arcane on my operator does he has to been activated to activate it or is all affects going out from Warframes itself?

for another example an Arcane Guardian for armor in an Operator. is the affect still from my warframe or does that mean the Operator itself must eat damage to activate the arcane effect?

sorry for my bad english

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
correcting

Just now, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

i have a question about the arcanes. if i have a warframe with 2 arcanes in they said the Arcane helmets arent affected anymore. so if i use one arcane on my warframe and one on my Operator do i have the affect of my arcane helmet ? so how does it work with operators with these arcanes. if i do an Energize arcane on my operator does he has to been activated to activate it or is all affects going out from Warframes itself? i dont understand why doing for example an Arcane Guardian for armor in an Operator. is the affect still from my warframe or is that means the Operator itself must eat damage to activate the arcane effect?

sorry for my bad english

No, using an 'arcane' helmet takes up one of the slots afaik.

Operators can only have Magus's equipped, not Arcanes. Different items.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb DeMonkey:

No, using an 'arcane' helmet takes up one of the slots afaik.

Operators can only have Magus's equipped, not Arcanes. Different items.

so i can only equip one arcane on warframe and one arcane helmet, ok.

so what if i take a Zaw Weapon for my 2nd arcane? and another question. is it possible to distillate the Arcanes out of my warframe if i want another one in that slots?

Just now, (PS4)NoVa_Erk said:

so i can only equip one arcane on warframe and one arcane helmet, ok.

so what if i take a Zaw Weapon for my 2nd arcane? and another question. is it possible to distillate the Arcanes out of my warframe if i want another one in that slots?

Zaws don't use Arcanes either, they use Exodias.

You can have 2 Arcanes, a Magus, a Virtuos and an Exodia equipped on their relevant items.

You can remove and apply Arcanes as much as you want, think of them as mods now.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb DeMonkey:

Zaws don't use Arcanes either, they use Exodias.

You can have 2 Arcanes, a Magus, a Virtuos and an Exodia equipped on their relevant items.

You can remove and apply Arcanes as much as you want, think of them as mods now.

so then i have missunderstood the update notes. i thought they meant 2 slots for operator and warframes for arcanes and one slot on amp and zaws for arcanes. to clear up

only warframes can carry arcanes and the operators, amps, zaws only have like you said their own "arcane" like "mods" (magus,virtuos,exodia)

Edited by (PS4)NoVa_Erk
edit

24 минуты назад, Dragoncroac сказал:

Now arcanes are like mods. You just need one (or two if you want 2 of the same arcane in one warframe). You can equip the same arcane in multiple warframes at the same time

Nope. Game ristrict use 2 same arcanes on one frame.