The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

report option for AFKing

11 minutes ago, Dark_Roxas said:

would realy appreciate it of we get it. It's just a pain in the ass, seeing limbos going into the rift and go afk, hide some where or dies and won't revive themself

I'd report you first.

Jokes aside, each joke has a share of joke.

Edited by Bouldershoulder

I literally called a guy out on this one day. We did a high tier cetus bounty, and he just stands at the gate. I told him he was being rude and taking up a spot a useful member could have taken.He laughed about it. I told him, if you're going to just stand their and leech while we do the work he should be honest about it. His reply was, "Well fine. I'm just going to leech guys, I'm not going to help you." On something that can be difficult to complete sometimes, don't leech guys. It's rude. It makes people hate you. The only thing I hate worse than people who literally just want to leech (not even full afk, just leech while watching you struggle) is people that run into a Spy point when you clearly had it under control, then get mad when you have issues at the next point they shoved you off into.

1 hour ago, himlyk said:

I literally called a guy out on this one day. We did a high tier cetus bounty, and he just stands at the gate. I told him he was being rude and taking up a spot a useful member could have taken.He laughed about it. I told him, if you're going to just stand their and leech while we do the work he should be honest about it. His reply was, "Well fine. I'm just going to leech guys, I'm not going to help you." On something that can be difficult to complete sometimes, don't leech guys. It's rude. It makes people hate you. The only thing I hate worse than people who literally just want to leech (not even full afk, just leech while watching you struggle) is people that run into a Spy point when you clearly had it under control, then get mad when you have issues at the next point they shoved you off into.

Been there bro. What annoys me personally is when they leech in sortie spy. It's one thing to ask for help in the chat but when they just join a random and sit at Spawn it's cancer. Especially when they message you so your gonna carry right?

Edited by puppycorpse

Ever since the release of PoE I see AFKers almost daily. Moving around once every 5 minutes or so to avoid getting no reward.

And my team keeps reviving them...

I was playing 20 rounds on hydron with randoms (which is already quite rare, having randoms stay longer than 5 rounds.) And one guy just AFK'd the whole time. After 6 rounds of reviving the AFK guy I told my team to stop reviving him since he isn't doing s***, and they were like "lol I didn't notice". You expect me to believe that? ._.

I actually don't mind. I'll just play the mission anyway.

I don't have the mentality of "we could of got someone that played instead" because

A) that's never a guarantee anyway, as you could run missions with less then 4 and no one new joining, and

B) should never start a mission without knowing you have a setup that can solo it around 90% of the time.

You join random games, you get random results. Just the way it works.

3 hours ago, krekireftw said:

depends what can be considered afk.

mesa standing in place with her 4?

using octavia to bait the enemies away from the cryopod?

the function can be abused fairly easily. 

O.o i never take octavia afker, i only take afker start game, and no more move.

Edited by PhoenixShadowEvil