Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

Arcane Manager Changes:
As mentioned in yesterday's Hotfix, we have made some changes to the Arcane Manager screen to alleviate confusion when Upgrading. We will continue to monitor this for further necessary changes! 

6ymAONO.jpg 

• When Upgrading an Arcane, you can now specify to what level you want to Upgrade it to.
  • When Upgrading an Arcane, you can now do multiple Ranks in a single operation.
  • The ‘NEXT RANK’ button will appear grayed out if you do not have the required amount of Arcanes to proceed to the next rank.
  • Changed the Arcane Rank indicators to be Arcane icons instead of numbers.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred when returning to Cetus after acquiring an Arcane.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when in the Dojo or a Relay.
  • Fixed being able to equip a single Magus into both Arcane slots on your Operator. You must own more than one copy of the Magus in order to do so.
  • Fixed Atlas only getting 50 Rubble from Petrified enemies when it should be 75.
  • Fixed a case where you could equip 3 Arcanes on your Warframe.
  • Fixed Beam weapons not doing damage if you ran Warframe at roughly 10 FPS or less.
  • Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies affected by a crowd controlled Warframe ability for Clients.
  • Fixed the UI locking up when equipping an Exodia on a Zaw.
  • Fixed the UI locking up when Upgrading your Warframe and then changing your currently equipped Arcane to "none".
  • Fixed Boltor Bravura Skin spawning multiple clips during the reload animation. 
  • Fixed Clients seeing incorrectly sized Pets when transitioning from Cetus to the Plains.
  • Fixed commas removing placed text in Captura.
  • Fixed ability to escape below the level in the Grineer Shipyards Spy tileset.
  • Fixed Moa’s getting stuck in Corpus Outpost doorways as reported here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/80hdmt/bug_this_door_on_a_corpus_survival_on_venus_is/

I'm just hoping Merging or Downgrading Arcanes comes soon :'D

I just don't see a reason to buy a mid rank Arcane when you can not merge them. XD

• Fixed Beam weapons not doing damage if you ran Warframe at roughly 10 FPS or less.

Oh, that explains everything... I hate my life.

Archived