Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

On 3/3/2018 at 7:28 AM, CaligulaYzark said:

I'm not saying removing raids was a wrong choice. Just saying there were better ones to make. Like putting them on some kind of beta state in the game. they wont have any impact on the game, and wont be updated as much as the non beta version. that will let people that enjoyed running raids do it for fun/speedrun.

That would mean just giving people access to a separate build of the game or even access to the dev build of it (very bad idea) which would mean more time wasted with managing two builds at once.

Unpetrified enemies killed by Landslide not dropping rubble, or enemies petrified by Path of Statues not dropping rubble anymore, make the whole rubble thing rather weak, even pointless right now. Since the few rubble points we get by using 3 (Petrify) or 4 (Rumblers) disappear in a matter of seconds.

Prior to some of the latest patches (can't pin down exactly when it changed) i could casually Landslide through tons of enemies, building up the rubble armor with ease, while never touching abilities 3 and 4. Now i get 0 Rubble from just using Landslide.

Source: 1 hour Survival against Infested (Derelict)

Il y a 5 heures, Biohazard_Wraith a dit :

That would mean just giving people access to a separate build of the game or even access to the dev build of it (very bad idea) which would mean more time wasted with managing two builds at once.

no not like another build. Just letting them into the actual build. Just no rewards and no update what so ever. Just letting people know about this. Like saying in a big redtext : THERE IS BUG and THEy WILL NOT BE FIXED FOR NOW.

eyyyyy. I love censors. Nice job. And even more when you have People to censor a thread but none answering the question in the thread.

Again, im going to ask the SAME question as 90% of people in this thread. AGAIN :

Are you giving us a distiller back ? im starting to really need an answer as im wasting standing because of this problems.

Are you ignoring a thread that you posted ? If yes, What's the point ? What's the point of having forums if you guys dont answer any questions ? even if 100+ players are asking it ?

also 4 things:

1. Im not beiing constructive here.

2. If you guys want to see constructives answer please check my aswers to the thread i made before.

3. Ignoring a thread isn't being constructive. I would like any DE dev to help us a bit and stop letting us in complete darkness wondering if we need to buy new arcane or if this issue is going to be fixed.

4. Im angry. And that's really rare.

Also a "ignore player" feature a bit more explicit would help getting past all trolls in your forums.

Thanks.

An Angry warframe player that need answers.

1 hour ago, cubrilo said:

My game is always crashing when i try to get into quills.I dont know why it never happened to me before the Shrine of Eidolon update.Pls fix it if you can DE

Works perfectly fine here must be something on your end

So... I normally don't post on this thread because I have nothing to complain about or suggest...I just want to know why theme songs playing with Nidus is going on. While this is only a snippet of the entire farming session on Hydron and the theme songs didn't start playing until around five minutes before I started recording it, but it was really weirding me out!!!

Nidus Theme Songs?!

...anyone else had this happen when there's a Nidus on their team or am I going crazy? And why?!

21 hours ago, JadeLotus said:

So... I normally don't post on this thread because I have nothing to complain about or suggest...I just want to know why theme songs playing with Nidus is going on. While this is only a snippet of the entire farming session on Hydron and the theme songs didn't start playing until around five minutes before I started recording it, but it was really weirding me out!!!

Nidus Theme Songs?!

...anyone else had this happen when there's a Nidus on their team or am I going crazy? And why?!

There's someone using their mic. There was probably a small radio or something running in the background.

Look at your video and the first person in your squad, if you see the speaker symbol overlapped on their glyph/picture, they're using a mic.

seal GIF

Here's a seal.

wtf is with this beta crap of a game, it keeps minimizing to desktop after a 2 seconds black screen and there's even no cursor after that, I can only ctrl+alt+del and end process. tried "optimizing" like that's even gonna help, x86 and x64 bit and it's the same thing, are there any programmers over there or just students having a go at it?

On 3/2/2018 at 12:17 PM, Inkogni said:

Boop !!

Feeling sad for those playing at those fps

Thank you for your sympathy for us, most of the time its not even our fault. Me personally it's because my ISP is a $&*^ biscuit and lied about what I was getting before that vote back in December.

On 3/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, Lahared said:

That's your choice. If you want to call something idiotic, how about those who just press a button and act dumb-founded when it isn't what they wanted? What kills me is that they blame the developers, because of their own neglect to read.

Nobody is blaming developers. People are just asking for a way to disassemble Arcanes so they can merge them into one max rank, or to have them divided into unranked so they can sell them. Previous system was forgiving when ranking up Arcanes, why wouldn't this new system be the same?
Also, who will lose anything if players are able to disassemble Arcane back to unranked? This is a game, not a bank account. The game should be fun, not a source of frustration. And based on comments, being unable do distill Arcanes is the major source of frustration. People misclick, or want to test the system, or just experiment. Why should they be punished for doing that in a game?

5 hours ago, UjaAca said:

Nobody is blaming developers. 

Now wait. Before Lahared feels the need to provide citations, I absolutely am putting the responsibility on the developers here. DE changed the interface and long-established (and understood) functionality of their software without in-game explanations, instructions, warnings about actions being irrevocable, or provisions to undo mistakes.

The onus is on DE to a) explain why the absence of Arcane Decompilation (for lack of a better term) is an improvement, b) tell us they don't care what we think about it, or c) implement the code to restore that function. 

18 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Now wait. Before Lahared feels the need to provide citations, I absolutely am putting the responsibility on the developers here. DE changed the interface and long-established (and understood) functionality of their software without in-game explanations, instructions, warnings about actions being irrevocable, or provisions to undo mistakes.

The onus is on DE to a) explain why the absence of Arcane Decompilation (for lack of a better term) is an improvement, b) tell us they don't care what we think about it, or c) implement the code to restore that function. 

Warframe is an indie game in beta. They protect themselves with it, so they can experiment and update game like this. Yeah, they made a change and Arcanes are stuck in some weird place right now, but I am more on the side that it was a mistake, rather than intended screw up for a players and Arcanes.
Also, I feel like voicing the need for qol changes has more chance to come to understanding and in the end being implemented into the game, rather than pointing fingers and blaming developers that they want frustrated players. Let's hope some of the upcoming updates/hotfixes will bring us some way to disassemble Arcanes.

Archived