Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

Just now, St0rmW0lf said:

My understanding is that you can only upgrade an arcane with an arcane of the same type. There's no arcane capacity like with mods, which can't be distilled by the way. We now get arcanes from Eidolons instead of Trials and the hunting is probably easier. Though that might be a bit early for me to say since hunting the other Eidolon types beyond Teralyst is still new enough that people need to get a handle on things. Still, Eidolon Hunters do have the shards and cores to incentivize them in addition to the Arcane drops.

The issue was that when you ranked up an arcane, it would separate from an unranked arcane to it's own ranked version, especially for those of us who had multiple sets. 

So you would have 1 unranked arcane, and a ranked arcane next to each other. This is what lead to the issue where people would rank up arcanes by mistake. Considering the issue has not been fixed, and is without a reply, it seems like the hope is we get impatient and grind for more arcanes of the same type to fix a mistake with what was a slightly confusing new system. 

When playing as Atlas, enemies petrified by Path of Statues no longer drop any rubble, while enemies petrified using the ability Petrify still do. Can you please fix this issue? Path of Statues was the only decent way to accumulate rubble.

14 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

The issue was that when you ranked up an arcane, it would separate from an unranked arcane to it's own ranked version, especially for those of us who had multiple sets. 

So you would have 1 unranked arcane, and a ranked arcane next to each other. This is what lead to the issue where people would rank up arcanes by mistake. Considering the issue has not been fixed, and is without a reply, it seems like the hope is we get impatient and grind for more arcanes of the same type to fix a mistake with what was a slightly confusing new system. 

Ah. Thanks for the explanation.

DE Devs, come on ! Dont do what you did on lens with arcanes. we need a downgrade button. SO many people failed when the update came out. because of bad design and suddent change without a warning. It's really mean to let this roll like that. And What are supposed to do when we want to sell them ??? Are we all going to buy full sets ? this is really bad of a change. i bought 2 arcane energizes, oh HI 2Million taxe !

What is this ? At least give us an answer on if this downgrade button is just not going to be implemented. i need to know if i need to buy more arcane cuz of this annoying change. And i dont, myself, want to buy 3 more Virtuos Strike cuz a basic feature that WAS here before has disapeared without a single warning !

Im usually silent and not angry about any bugs (and your game is full of, but i dont mind), but this one is mean. And we didnt get any infos about this beiing a really bad forgotten feature or if it's actually a non friendly planned feature.

Thanks in advance if you give us any answers about this. Especially @[DE]Megan, that, if im not wrong, must be the one to at least read this thread.

1 minute ago, CaligulaYzark said:

DE Devs, come on ! Dont do what you did on lens with arcanes. we need a downgrade button. SO many people failed when the update came out. because of bad design and suddent change without a warning. It's really mean to let this roll like that. And What are supposed to do when we want to sell them ??? Are we all going to buy full sets ? this is really bad of a change. i bought 2 arcane energizes, oh HI 2Million taxe !

What is this ? At least give us an answer on if this downgrade button is just not going to be implemented. i need to know if i need to buy more arcane cuz of this annoying change. And i dont, myself, want to buy 3 more Virtuos Strike cuz a basic feature that WAS here before has disapeared without a single warning !

Im usually silent and not angry about any bugs (and your game is full of, but i dont mind), but this one is mean. And we didnt get any infos about this beiing a really bad forgotten feature or if it's actually a non friendly planned feature.

Thanks in advance if you give us any answers about this.

Is it the devs fault because people didn't understand a clear concept? It's literally the same but with glamor. Would you not select the arcane you just upgraded?

à l’instant, Lahared a dit :

Is it the devs fault because people didn't understand a clear concept? It's literally the same but with glamor. Would you not select the arcane you just upgraded?

The Concept wasnt clear. You just have to see how many people failed this. Warframe players arent all dumb. If you didnt had a problem with this new  way of arcanes, good for you. Now stop thinking about yourself and check how many people are saying they failed an upgrade on an arcane. ALSO if the arcane was actually good and clear, what about if i want to sell my arcane 1 by 1 like before ? have you ever tried to sell a full set at once ? it's not that easy. That's clearly a bad design and non friendly change. Also i failed mine because the way arcanes are displayed isnt the same on your foundry/arsenal/operator. 

It's a Bad Concept, so bad that they had to change it 2 days after !

3 minutes ago, CaligulaYzark said:

The Concept wasnt clear. You just have to see how many people failed this. Warframe players arent all dumb. If you didnt had a problem with this new  way of arcanes, good for you. Now stop thinking about yourself and check how many people are saying they failed an upgrade on an arcane. ALSO if the arcane was actually good and clear, what about if i want to sell my arcane 1 by 1 like before ? have you ever tried to sell a full set at once ? it's not that easy. That's clearly a bad design and non friendly change. Also i failed mine because the way arcanes are displayed isnt the same on your foundry/arsenal/operator. 

It's a Bad Concept, so bad that they had to change it 2 days after !

He's just being a troll here. Ignore and move on, and he's been heckling another commenter a few pages back over the same thing. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapons not being able to damage enemies affected by a crowd controlled Warframe ability for Clients.

hey, beam type weapons (currently using synapse) do not damage the nullifier bubble when the bubble is increasing in size, switching to a projectile type weapon (using aksomati) decreases the bubble size when the nullifier begins to increase the bubble. Nullifier bubble will have to be at max range for the beam type weapon to destroy the bubble. Please fix, thank. 

Edit: Currently happens to weapons such as: Amprex, Synapse, Ignis, Ignis Wraith, (assuming) atomos & Embolist. Weapons uneffected are: gammacor, synoid gammacor, nukor, quanta vandal. (weapons tested in simulacrum)

6 minutes ago, sleepychewbacca said:

He's just being a troll here. Ignore and move on, and he's been heckling another commenter a few pages back over the same thing. 

Why are you name shaming on a forum? Do you call people "trolls" when they disagree with your opinion and don't see it your way?

i dont know what all the fuss is about, the new arcane system is very easy and clear to use, hardly DE's fault if you dont read patch notes or dont pay attention, distillers arent needed at all, if you want to sell single arcanes, dont use them to upgrade, simple really, and at the rate arcanes drop now(560 since 3 teralyst introduced) its not really an issue if you screw up a arcane set, just farm more, dont tell me you wont get anymore, thats just ridiculous

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Lahared:

Why are you name shaming on a forum? Do you call people "trolls" when they disagree with your opinion and don't see it your way?

Yes, and rightfully so. Because honestly speaking I'm utterly disgusted how people can argue to deny people a fix who have made an honest mistake.

il y a 10 minutes, xBelgabor a dit :

Yes, and more power to them. because honestly speaking I'm utterly disgusted how people can argue to deny people a fix who have made an honest mistake.

what's your point ? beiing selfish because you didnt make a mistake ? Good way of thinking. 

Edit : misunderstood sorry ._.

Archived