[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

Hope you won't listen to whinning players who can't use their eyes and now want a derank button for arcanes -_-

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 23 minutes, Xenophil a dit :

Hope you won't listen to whinning players who can't use their eyes and now want a derank button for arcanes -_-

And another genius selfish guy

How selfish. "I didnt made the mistake, so why people did it ? cuz they are really stupid i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " 10/10 thoughs.

• Like 3
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 1

After Hotfix 22.14.0 some players are still reporting an issue with Hall of Mirrors/Hall of Malevolence not counting kills and awarding affinity properly

17 hours ago, CaligulaYzark said:

would you be mad if mod were actually working the same way as arcane on their current state and that by mistake, because the system just changed, you just fu**ed your nice primed pressure point with one rank 8 and another rank 2 because you were used to the old system when this wasnt a problem ? and that now you need to buy 3 more primed pressure point, each one costing 200p ? 

no i would have just contacted support and been more careful in the future however you should be able to combine arcanes of various levels

but in actuality was referring to the ability to lower the power of max level mods for different builds instead of needing to obtain multiples something lots of people wanted and never got and we now just live with

my point is there are going to be issues and friction along the way when transferring an upgrade system like arcanes from a bad system of use to a much smarter and less annoying system and i assure you de is working on it

it reminds me of the days of moving from mods 1.0 to mods 2.0 and how many people lost there mind that they couldn't have insanely high multi shot and turn anything into a shotgun anymore

Edited by V45H

il y a 7 minutes, V45H a dit :

no i would have just contacted support and been more careful in the future however you should be able to combine arcanes of various levels

but in actuality was referring to the ability to lower the power of max level mods for different builds instead of needing to obtain multiples something lots of people wanted and never got and we now just live with my point is there are going to be issues and friction along the way when transferring an upgrade system like arcanes from a bad system of use to a much smarter and less annoying system and i assure you de is working on it why it reminds me of the days of moving from mods 1.0 to mods 2.0 and how many people lost there mind that they couldn't have insanely high multi shot and turn anything into a shotgun anymore

the problem is with arcanes, is basically that if they put an downgrade button it wont make anything OP af. Just a tiny feature to prevent mistake and a spam of the support. 

Also helping people willing to sell an arcane set they bought and that,for some personnal reasons,didnt liked.

Edited by CaligulaYzark

Is it really so hard to pay attention when upgrading arcanes? You must get your tongue stuck to frozen poles a lot as well.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, brewedjuice said:

Exodia contagion was time limited. sure i can pay 100p each for them.. but thats idiotic considering a brand new system just came out and people are bound to make mistakes. if its so poorly thought out and unwilling to be fixed, it just shows me what they're heading towards with this broken ass game and that i should quit.

The System is not Brand New, The way it is introduced is different and more flexible. I am sure you were just sitting on 100s of Distillers right?!?!?! Being ungrateful that you can now hot-swap the Arcanes PER CONFIG! and ranting for something that my 5 year old sister cannot mess up is just ignorant!

22 hours ago, bnShadow13 said:

Except, there's a difference between Arcanes and mods. Mods use Endo to rank up. Arcanes use other Arcanes of the same type to rank up. The distiller/downgrade option is necessary.

Ahem sir, mods used to use other mods in order to rank up in the past, hence rendering your argument invalid. That is unless u want one more resource for upgrading Arcanes i am sure that will be great fun ;)

The lesson? If Arcanes are so important and valuable to you, pay attention to what you are doing, it is not rocket science, and appreciate the good stuff!

P.S. We all know the scrubs trying to play the support with the classic "Ooops I messed this up cuz your stuff is confusing, give compensation" to all those - I wish you the worst ^^

what are u talking about? first of all u just needed 1 distiller to use it forever, it wouldn t be consumed, because some ppl speak without knowing. secondly, ranked arcanes should be splittable so u can trade them cause not all ppl need a max ranked one as they might have farmed a few on their own. end of story. i don t get why all the big fuss about it, can t u ppl just not argue for random reason in every hotfix? you re only looking for an excuse to fight

to be more specific

DE is always like 'we release the raw content now, and let s see if they start complaining so we fix it'. starting with octavia's release when we couldn t mute the music and as she was a new frame, every game u'd join it was like the zoo. This is an oldie but goldie example that they don t give much thought about functionality in the first place (same goes with chat fonts a few days ago), but it'd be normal to consider that these things should always come adjustable by default.

When they released cetus, we had the new mote amps, where no one informed the players that they had to max them up 2 times. I was one of the first few that farmed standing alot to buy the T1 amp fast just to see how it performs, and gladly sold the 'junky' mote only to hear a few days later that i lost the affinity and can t buy it back anymore, but anyway after a point you just lose interest to contact the support, this is how it is. 

Now in arcanes' case people had it for granted that we fuse arcanes-we split arcanes when we want to, it used to work this way and there was nowhere any info about that fusing them is irreversible. So no, it's not some ppl's mistake, it s DE's

ps1 use some sense, an arcane energize now costs about 200p or 2000p for a maxed one, finding a buyer will be really difficult, but if u sell it piece by piece then it s easy

ps2 i want 8 arcanes, i speak to some1 but he tells me he has only a max ranked one. So i give him the 2 i already have + the plat for 8 and he gives me the maxed. do u like how it works? cause it s far from simplified, smells like exploit material.

ps3 a lovely one: when the 'slots' released you couldn t place the same arcane in both slots, so some ppl sold their extras. a few hours later they took it back, now you can

Edited by R31N
if ppl quit arguing for nonsense i quit
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2. 3. 2018 at 9:17 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed a crash that occurred when returning to Cetus after acquiring an Arcane.

My experience just now disagrees ^^;

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Xenophil said:

4 hours ago, diverdave said:

Is it really so hard to pay attention when upgrading arcanes? You must get your tongue stuck to frozen poles a lot as well.

Like I said...for some reason, this community is full of people like these guys: players who, in some way, think they benefit from other players not being able to correct a mistake. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Applause 2

Now arcanes have a border color for some reason, know? 

Ive noticed Trinity's deluxe skin has a strange interaction with the Left Maggor leg armor, its... sorta there, but 80% of it is hovering behind her "heel" as seen here.319AD3060CFC1D10185B18AFE5A1827BF27D66C89CD8FC35F9D662C41AB230B585ADE3B33C5C1156

Interesting bug/glitch with this.  

Ceres Grineer Tileset, during the Corpus Occupation...  Since when can the Warframes walk on the sludge like it's a solid?  More importantly not suffer any poison damage here.  

nW2uTlr.jpg

Also because of this -- the Mandachord Segment is hidden under the sludge and cannot be scanned no matter the angle. 

2 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Like I said...for some reason, this community is full of people like these guys: players who, in some way, think they benefit from other players not being able to correct a mistake. 

I honestly hope you realize that they don't think that. They instead think that if you value something so much, you would be more cautious when handling it. For those who don't, there's really no sympathy to hand out like bread.

oh brother whatever GIF

Edited by Lahared

28 minutes ago, Lahared said:

I honestly hope you realize that they don't think that. They instead think that if you value something so much, you would be more cautious when handling it. For those who don't, there's really no sympathy to hand out like bread.

oh brother whatever GIF

I could not get through that without laughing, sorry.

The comments I quoted (and the many others that abound) are straight Nerd Dominance BS. They don’t need a white knight to make excuses for it. 

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

I could not get through that without laughing, sorry.

The comments I quoted (and the many others that abound) are straight Nerd Dominance BS. They don’t need a white knight to make excuses for it. 

What are you even talking about? I've spent the last half hour trying to interpret what you've typed, and there's no results. I've not heard of the phrase "Nerd Dominance BS". I believe it's called their opinion, which they are entitled to, just like you and me.

Not entirely sure what your problem is here, or even what you're even trying to say.

Edited by Lahared

any ETA on the melee "rebalance"? ive been looking forward to that one

also i dont have many arcanes, but a distilling button sounds like a good idea, mods use endo, an semi-easy to farm resource, arcanes use other arcanes, which you farm actually fighting the eidolon, if people make mistakes on one its easily fixable, but on the other, its not that easy (or at least efficient) to farm another set of arcanes