Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

No fix for sentinels/companions never "coming back to you" and staying in their invisible, invulnerable (greyed out) state once using and exiting Archwing? Don't know if it's only Amesha but it's literally every single time. Eidolon fighting is taking MUCH longer because I either have to skip archwing to go get lures or use archwing but not have critty-cat for the fight... seriously game breaking.

Thank you for the update, but as i hope for right now:

- DE-ranking arcanes :) .............(as was before the patch)

-remove that ridiculus 1 million credit trade tax from tier 4 arcanes(energize,grace,barrier) whatever they UNRANKED or RANK 1,2,3..............(as was before the patch)

1 minute ago, bnShadow13 said:

Except, there's a difference between Arcanes and mods. Mods use Endo to rank up. Arcanes use other Arcanes of the same type to rank up. The distiller/downgrade option is necessary.

mods used to use other mods to rank up they change it not to long ago. try again.

12 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Can people reverse their mistakes with upgrading Arcanes or do we need to go to support? I personally have not made a mistake, but I noticed this is a common issue.

And if it is intentional that we cannot lower their rank at will anymore, any chance of bringing back the Distillers into Syndicates so we have the option at least?

wait so we still can't fix arcanes....? what the actual hell there was never any "confusion" on how they work just misslicks O_o

(Also i love how page 1 is now mostly ocupied by "champions" of individual cause that seem to flock to the forums the instant red text apears, i see raids, eidolons, PoE performance on the first page of every single thread... helpfull :thumbup::facepalm:)

2 minutes ago, brewedjuice said:

Exodia contagion was time limited. sure i can pay 100p each for them.. but thats idiotic considering a brand new system just came out and people are bound to make mistakes. if its so poorly thought out and unwilling to be fixed, it just shows me what they're heading towards with this broken ass game and that i should quit.

That's your choice. If you want to call something idiotic, how about those who just press a button and act dumb-founded when it isn't what they wanted? What kills me is that they blame the developers, because of their own neglect to read.

1 minute ago, EinheriarJudith said:

mods used to use other mods to rank up they change it not to long ago. try again.

Yeeeeeeah mods used Cores , wich were basically endo... i gues your technically correct, you could max a primed mod with bronze mods ... the same way i could fill an olympic swiming pool with my spit...

vor 15 Minuten schrieb --Q--Voltage:

Can people reverse their mistakes with upgrading Arcanes or do we need to go to support? I personally have not made a mistake, but I noticed this is a common issue.

I have the problem,i didnt get the system at first and now i have to upgrade my arcanes but i cant because i have one on lvl 2 and one on lvl 1 would be awesome of you guys and girls to fix that,ty :)

7 minutes ago, fartloud said:

fix ash smoke screen muffled sounds effect persisting for the whole mission.

you broke this yesterday, please fix.

In the Sound Bug Report section a dev replied that it would be fixed in the next hotfix. That was before this hotfix went live, so I assume they either forgot to patch it or something came up and they can't fix it yet.

Either way, they're aware of the issue!

Just now, EinheriarJudith said:

"Other mods" being the keyword here. If you could max out a copy of Arcane Guardian with a bunch of Arcane Tempos then I'm sure there wouldn't be as much outcry. But since the relative upgrade cost is so much higher, it's reasonable that one deserves an undo option even when the other one doesn't.

vor 1 Minute schrieb sleepychewbacca:

@[DE]Megan still no fixes for the arcanes that got fused into different ranks by mistake? The new system is less confusing, and much appreciated, but having arcanes be unfixed is still troublesome. 

Unless... the option is to grind for replacement arcanes to fix the issue... 

Agreed,i wouldnt find it funny getting new arcanes  .... 

10 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

you cant downgrade mods why would you downgrade arcanes. just get more.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever read. Arcanes are more RNG than mods and don't drop the ones you want nearly as frequently.You don't need to downgrade mods because you upgrade them with endo, not themselves. Endo isn't needed to upgrade arcanes.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lahared:

That's your choice. If you want to call something idiotic, how about those who just press a button and act dumb-founded when it isn't what they wanted? What kills me is that they blame the developers, because of their own neglect to read.

While I didn't myself make any mistake so far, the whole UI scrolls somewhere else when you upgrade an arcane, it is kinda disorienting where you were if you have a few. I do not blame people who accidentally clicked on the wrong thing...

Archived