Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

il y a 8 minutes, Geraion a dit :

People, you can't de-rank mods, why should de-ranking arcanes be possible...

because it was possible before and the feature disapeared without a warning. though you are right one something, arcane become more like mods now.

Destilling arcanes really needs to be added back. Some people might have accidentally misfused Energize Arcanes. Are you gonna expect them to just suck it up and not give them the opportunity to undo those mistakes? That would be pretty messed up.

33 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

i dont know what all the fuss is about, the new arcane system is very easy and clear to use, hardly DE's fault if you dont read patch notes or dont pay attention, distillers arent needed at all, if you want to sell single arcanes, dont use them to upgrade, simple really, and at the rate arcanes drop now(560 since 3 teralyst introduced) its not really an issue if you screw up a arcane set, just farm more, dont tell me you wont get anymore, thats just ridiculous

Indeed.
Much easier than the previous system. After upgrading your arcane, the upgraded arcane is highlighted and you can keep on upgrading without clicking anything.
I can't really see how people managed to mess up so badly. A bit more patience and much less entitlement plz.

Can anyone at DE explain WHY it appears you do not want us to be able to distill arcanes anymore.  If it must be this way, can you not at least reset them one more time for all the people that screwed up with the first screen?  

il y a 1 minute, EighthGear a dit :

Destilling arcanes really needs to be added back. Some people might have accidentally misfused Energize Arcanes. Are you gonna expect them to just suck it up and not give them the opportunity to undo those mistakes? That would be pretty messed up.

OOPS just #*($%%@ an arcane energize lvl 2 ;)))). It's ok im going to buy tree more. it's only 600p + 3 million credits. 

giphy.gif

il y a 9 minutes, xLUONG a dit :

Indeed.
Much easier than the previous system. After upgrading your arcane, the upgraded arcane is highlighted and you can keep on upgrading without clicking anything.
I can't really see how people managed to mess up so badly. A bit more patience and much less entitlement plz.

How selfish. "I didnt made the mistake, so why people did it ? cuz they are really stupid i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ " 10/10 thoughs.

Just now, Biohazard_Wraith said:

That a new addition to the Bourbon list? 👍😉

Open list, control+f 'Gara'...

Yes, it would appear so. Anyone's welcome to hop in the simualcrum and test it themselves, if they like.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb xLUONG:

Indeed.

I can't really see any entitlement in people asking for old functionality back because they made a mistake in a (for them) confusing system.

I DO see entitlement in a "I don't need it so you can't have it as well" attitude.

Archived