Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

il y a 3 minutes, Biohazard_Wraith a dit :

😧 Here we go again...

asking for raids to come back isnt going to change anyhting for sure. But denying that a part on the community was focusing on it is stupid too. And im not a part of them. just i can understand their loss.

2 hours ago, TheTundraTerror said:

We still need the option to downgrade Arcanes.

2 hours ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Let there be a Downgrade Button

2 hours ago, Seriphella said:

When are we able to de rank arcanes? :x

2 hours ago, Neurozen said:

Add a downgrade ability please, also archwing are really bugged in the plains, they disapear one of two time, and when they do appear they auto run forward.

2 hours ago, 0meg4x said:

I'm just hoping Merging or Downgrading Arcanes comes soon :'D

I just don't see a reason to buy a mid rank Arcane when you can not merge them. XD

• Fixed Beam weapons not doing damage if you ran Warframe at roughly 10 FPS or less.

Oh, that explains everything... I hate my life.

yeah and under clocking mods incase i dont want to use a max level version! lol.

il y a 2 minutes, xBelgabor a dit :

I can't really see any entitlement in people asking for old functionality back because they made a mistake in a (for them) confusing system.

I DO see entitlement in a "I don't need it so you can't have it as well" attitude.

exactly. Also, have you ever tried to sell a full set of arcane before ? it's WAY harder than one by one. that's one of the reasons we need a way to distill them. And the argument of "well dont rank them" is kinda stupid, since if i want to change a set i previously used for another one i'll probably have ranked it before --'

1 minute ago, CaligulaYzark said:

asking for raids to come back isnt going to change anyhting for sure. But denying that a part on the community was focusing on it is stupid too. And im not a part of them. just i can understand their loss.

Pretty small price to pay if you ask me.  Those stupid buggers broke every single patch, hotfix, and update. Then DE would have to [DE]lay the next update just to fix the newest breaks in the raid.  My problem here is that this "Raid community" is so quick to complain but make no attempt to understand why DE made the call.

you people complaining realise that distillers where in place cause they were attached to cosmetics dont you? it was so you could remove a arcane/set from a cosmetic and use it on another, such as warframe specific helmets, new system means you can use same arcane/set on every frame without consequence, if you screwed up, just farm more and make another set, if it was impossible to do teralysts for arcanes i would agree you need a distiller, but as they arent hard to acquire anymore there is absolutely no need for a distiller anymore

il y a 1 minute, V45H a dit :

yeah and under clocking mods incase i dont want to use a max level version! lol.

would you be mad if mod were actually working the same way as arcane on their current state and that by mistake, because the system just changed, you just fu**ed your nice primed pressure point with one rank 8 and another rank 2 because you were used to the old system when this wasnt a problem ? and that now you need to buy 3 more primed pressure point, each one costing 200p ? 

il y a 6 minutes, Biohazard_Wraith a dit :

Pretty small price to pay if you ask me.  Those stupid buggers broke every single patch, hotfix, and update. Then DE would have to [DE]lay the next update just to fix the newest breaks in the raid.  My problem here is that this "Raid community" is so quick to complain but make no attempt to understand why DE made the call.

you're right on that. having 90% of " fix this for raids" message on every patch note was annoying. DE probably was tired of all this and probably raiders made the raids disapear. Though, is it the fault of people complaining about bugs or the fault of devs putting an non polished thing in the game and finally getting rid of it 2 years after when people already put a lot effort into it ? Im Not a raider but i can understand why they are mad. 

8 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

you people complaining realise that distillers where in place cause they were attached to cosmetics dont you? it was so you could remove a arcane/set from a cosmetic and use it on another, such as warframe specific helmets, new system means you can use same arcane/set on every frame without consequence, if you screwed up, just farm more and make another set, if it was impossible to do teralysts for arcanes i would agree you need a distiller, but as they arent hard to acquire anymore there is absolutely no need for a distiller anymore

Minor details.

il y a 17 minutes, xXHobbitXx a dit :

tell me how 5% drop chance on the last eidolon is easy to farm. and at least to buy. if i fail a rank 2 arcane energize i have either to farm a LOT or pay 600p + 3M credits to go past my mistake ? Good thinking. 

Let say average eidolon hydrolist per night is 3 (and that's probably less). TO get my mistake patched i'll need technically 60 hydrolist kills. that's 20 nights without a fail. that's also 50hrs of non stop playing. ( cycle being 150min, 150*20=3000 3000/60= 50). just for one mistake due to an non warned change that was here before.

Just now, ZzVinniezZ said:

please allowed the Octavia deluxe rifle skin to be universal, letting it for boltor series only make no sense 

seconded. my first thought was "oh, that's nice. shame I'll never ever get it because I don't use any of the boltors."

14 minutes ago, ZzVinniezZ said:

please allowed the Octavia deluxe rifle skin to be universal, letting it for boltor series only make no sense 

12 minutes ago, Sloth45 said:

seconded. my first thought was "oh, that's nice. shame I'll never ever get it because I don't use any of the boltors."

while it does say in the patch notes why it is only the boltors although I still wonder why they chose that gun specifically.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb tekker2234:

while it does say in the patch notes why it is only the boltors although I still wonder why they chose that gun specifically.

Furthermore it really makes no sense, it has a special reload animation that overrides the default boltor reload animation, how can it not also override any other default animation?

il y a 8 minutes, tekker2234 a dit :

" DE :Check the buff we made On bo-bo-bo-boltor :D

Players : No.

DE : why ?

Players : We Dont like it.

DE : But, but :V. ALRIGHT WE GOING TO MAKE A SKIN FOR IT è.é ! WHAT NOW  ? HAHAHA

Players : no."

DE :

e8d.jpg

Hi Megan,

Allow me to say that the change in arcane visual was a good idea, but the change in functionality is not welcomed one, without the distiller i am unable to test if (2 x Rank 2) Arcane is better and a (1x Rank 3) Arcane. I cant merge both arcanes to build a rank 4 either. It is also more challenging to trade arcane if it is deemed inefficient for the playstyle. Kindly return the distiller functionality.

I would like the team to consider tying the focus school selection to the load out feature, there are many times where i have joined missions(E.g Eidolon Hunts) with the wrong focus school because I forgot to change it, this has made the mission experience less enjoyable.

Thank you.

Regards,

Naraku_007

Archived