Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

[DE]Megan

Hi,

Since this update is up, can't make the Hydrolyst spawn, even with the fact that all the team have collected the Eidolon Shard'.
Yesterday we could make it appear, but impossible to do it now..

Maybe if you can look for this trouble. 

Regardless, Yazu.

4 hours ago, LastRide said:

So, we'll get a downgrade option or we'll have to make the support even slower by sending tickets to them for downgrading? ): 

Sent mine in right after I realized what had happened. Shame and panic set in as I tearfully composed it and hit send. 

6 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

When will raids return?

I have personally played the raids quite a few times, and honestly, I don't miss them. The eidolon fights are more satisfying and waste less time. 

You can get 4 arcanes or more in the same amount of time it took to do one raid previously.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.2

Arcane Manager Changes:
As mentioned in yesterday's Hotfix, we have made some changes to the Arcane Manager screen to alleviate confusion when Upgrading. We will continue to monitor this for further necessary changes! 

6ymAONO.jpg 

• When Upgrading an Arcane, you can now specify to what level you want to Upgrade it to.
  • When Upgrading an Arcane, you can now do multiple Ranks in a single operation.
  • The ‘NEXT RANK’ button will appear grayed out if you do not have the required amount of Arcanes to proceed to the next rank.
  • Changed the Arcane Rank indicators to be Arcane icons instead of numbers.

Are the arbitrary prices of 1 Million credit tax when trading any rank of  legendary arcane still going through? Is that intended?

How does equipping 2 of the same arcane on a Warframe work exactly?

For instance, if I have a percent chance to heal when damaged, does having 2 identical arcanes equipped double the healing? Does it double the chances of the healing occurring? Both? Neither?

I'd really appreciate some clarification.

Come on people. The new arcane system is great, but it doesn't mean we should be happy losing the ability to distill them. We can have both. Both would be the best option. Doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes you rank something up and then you might want to sell the individual acrcanes separately later on. Not sure why people have a hard time understanding this. I guess people are just use to getting partial wins, but then they give full credit. No thanks. I'm happy with the updated system, but it can still be improved by just giving us the ability to distill when we want. Don't need to do it frame to frame anymore, but there's still a market for selling unranked Arcanes. The current system is just too limiting at the moment.

im kinda going to repeat myself to what i said in another thread but say you have a 10 arcanes and you screw it up and have like a rank 1 here and a rank 3 here now while you could break the rank 1 down if we get distillers back or another method of breaking them down into single units or since you have a rank 1 and rank 3 fuse them together into a rank 4 or just allow fusing if it would not break the capacity of 10 i think that would help at least ease the stress people seem to be having i dont really use arcanes but it sounds like it would help :smile:

Can DE just remove the damage ramp up per target mechanic for beam weapons already? Instead of, you know, making it more gimmicky than it was? It's annoying gameplay-wise and flawed design-wise. It doesn't make beam weapons overall more OP - for some beam weapons, being considered OP is laughable. I've stated why so many times I'm not even going to bother linking my post about it anymore.

Just a bit of advice too, please actually consider hiring more than 6 game programmers so the backbone of Warframe is stronger. And respecting the community by listening to and actually implementing/changing aspects of the game based on player feedback. Hold polls even, that'd be a nice addition to the system. Then the nicknames BugFrame and Fashionframe won't seem like a painfully accurate and greed-driven reality. I get it, the aesthetic of the game is a huge factor and I do quite like it, but when the gameplay is broken in so many places it's not enjoyable anymore no matter how beautiful the graphics are.

Archived