Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Resources best Farm Location 2018

MrFaithZ

Question

All Resources best Farm Location 2018 

So i figure that i will do a little research on this. So here it is the location for farming almost every single resources in-game:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alloy Plate - Gabii on Ceres (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Argon Crystal - Run around in Capture Void / Exterminate Mission looting

Circuits - Gabii on Ceres (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Control Module - Void Survival 5 - 15 min | Capture / Exterminated Looting

Cryotic - Pluto Hieracon (Excavation)

Endo - Vodyanoi on Sedna (Arena) Hydroid (Pilfering Swarm) | Nekros (Desecrate/despoil build) | Trinity (Trin for E.V) | Mesa (For peacemaker)

Ferrite - Apollodorus on Mercury (Survival)

Gallium - Wahiba on Mars (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Kuva - Kuva Flood / Kuva Siphone (looks for Kuva Fort)

Morphics - Wahiba on Mars (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Nano Spores - Orokin Derelict Survival Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Mutagen Samples - Orokin Derelict Survival Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Nav Coordinate - Run any mission and Loot

Neural Sensor - Themisto on Jupiter (Assassination)

Neurodes - Akkad on Eris (Defense) with Nekros Despoil

Nitian Extract - Wait for Alert or Find Orokin hidden Caches in Lua / Void Sabotage

Orokin Cell - Gabii on Ceres (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Oxium - Galatea on Neptune (Capture) Use Nekros Despoil or Ivara Prowl

Plastids - Assur on Uranus (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Polymer Bundle - Assur on Uranus (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Rubedo - Pluto Hieracon (Excavation) Recommend Nekros Despoil

Salvage - Cameria on Jupiter (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Tellurium - Ophelia on Uranus (Survival) Recommend pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Cetus Wisp - Run Around the map as shown in the video, and back in and out of cetus door (Repeat)

Nav coordinate - Run around loot crates

Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates - Doing Invasion or Orokin Derelict Survival

Mutagen samples - Orokin Derelict Survival  Recommend squad: pilfering Hydroid / Nekros Despoil

Here are the video of proof and tutorial:

>Note that i got resources booster on<

*Please note that this is what i think is best from what i've had experienced

00:00 Intro 00:36 Argon Crystal 01:29 Circuits and Alloy Plate 02:01 Control Modules 02:32 Cryotic and Rubedo 03:01 Ferrite 03:40 Morphics and Gallium 04:15 Nano Spores 04:52 Neural Sensor 05:45 Oxium 07:00 Polymer Bundle 07:38 Salvage 08:18 Tellurium 09:00 Cetus Wisp 11:11 Nitian Extract, Nav Coordinate, Neurodes, and Kuva 11:22 Ending 11:31 Magic?

• Like 5

21 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, CaptainZgred said:

Actually Hieracon is probably one of the worst Cryotic farms since it offers the same amount of Cryotic with much higher danger than, for example, excavation on Earth.

Well this is just what i think best XD apologies in advance

En 4/3/2018 a las 9:48, CaptainZgred dijo:

Actually Hieracon is probably one of the worst Cryotic farms since it offers the same amount of Cryotic with much higher danger than, for example, excavation on Earth.

You are only taking enemy level into account... Infested are extremely easy to fend off with a CC oriented warframe, their preference for melee makes them awful to rush stuff like defense type missions or excavation. Grineer? Corpus? They can just gun down or nullify defensive abilities, infested can't. Have you ever paid attention to earth maps? they are awful, maze-like maps where finding grineer battery units is the most boring chore ever. Hieracon is easy to navigate on, drills spawn basically next to each other and infested have such high spawnrate that you won't be able to spend all the batteries laying around. Extra rewards on earth? None, awful resources to be found. Pluto? Sweet sweet plastids, you never get enough of them (Hieracon is even more cool in that regard since it has higher resource spawn rate). Tag along with a nekros or a mesa and see on which map they are more effective, one that is vast and wide open or some ugly jungle where you can't take two steps without colliding with glitchy wall

Edited by BluKiddo

On 2018-03-04 at 1:29 PM, --RD--Darkness said:

Oxium - Galatea on Neptune (Capture) Use Nekros Despoil or Ivara Prowl

This is no longer accurate since the Sacrifice update as spawns now stop when you capture the target.

IO on Jupiter seems to be the best now but I'm seeing increased Osprey spawns in pretty much all Corpus missions. I'm not yet sure if long runs on IO would be quicker than lots of runs of short missions.

For my experience there are good days to farm that resource that you are looking for, same aren't.

I used to go to Ceres farm orokin cells and same days I get 8 to 12 (or more) consistently and other I was lucky if I get 4 or 5. Same goes for all other resources (with different numbers of course).

Regarding the endo farm at vodyanoi arena, pilfroid(hydroid with Pilfering swarm) is useless here, same with resource drop chance booster and resource booster. The reason why the meta is 3 nekros and 1 nidus isn't to stack desecrate(this is the main misconception). In the situation of your party with 1 nekros, what if that 1 nekros dies? Then no one is desecrating, and more time is needed for that 1 nekros to revive and resume desecration. Besides that, 1 nekros doesn't necessarily cover every single bodypart, as some will fly into areas out of range for that 1 nekros. This leads to inefficiency, which is where the 2nd nekros comes into play. Having a 2nd nekros helps cover more ground for desecrating bodyparts that are out of reach for that 1 nekros, and in the situation that 1 of them dies, there's still 1 nekros(hopefully) alive desecrating away. In the case of 1 of the 2 dying, we have 1 alive desecrating(which is kind of efficient but not really). At this point, you can decide whether you want complete security/efficiency for EVERY body part to be covered and fill that spot with a 3rd nekros, or you could go bless trinity. I'd rather have more endo insurance, so 3rd nekros it is.

The mesa's role as dps is fine and dandy, except you get more endo from more bodyparts. This is where the kohm primary shotgun is best, built for corrosive and slash, preferably with 100% status chance BEFORE multishot. Mesa's peacemaker dps is good as long as you don't kill enemies outside of the nekros' desecration range; HOWEVER, she can't really break apart bodies into pieces as well as the kohm does(kohm creates 2-4 bodyparts per corpse).

3 nekros 1 nidus with kohm(mix of viral/corrosive builds) and 4x corrosive projection or 3x corros proj with coaction drifts with 1 shotgun amp will create alot of bodyparts that, when desecrated, yields on average 400-1000 endo a run, about roughly every 2-3minutes. This depends entirely on RNG to drop endo, but more bodyparts desecrated = more endo drops.