Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Laser sights

tprx

What is the point? We aren't playing Siege or Call of Duty where we need more hip fire accuracy through attachments. We have Guided Ordinance to increase accuracy on rifles if you really want that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by --Q--Voltage

It would be a cool aesthetic feature, but we don't lose accuracy to hip-firing, and we have a pinpoint crosshair as well. Mechanically it's unnecessary. IIRC there's a few weapons which have a small beam that goes out 10cm or so, but nothing too big.

OF COURSE it would be an aesthetics addition, like all attachments! Who would need a real laser sights in this game?

And an added flashlight on weapons (aesthetics + illumination) would be great for those obscure tunnels!

13 minutes ago, tprx said:

OF COURSE it would be an aesthetics addition, like all attachments! Who would need a real laser sights in this game?

And an added flashlight on weapons (aesthetics + illumination) would be great for those obscure tunnels!

Then it'd be neat.

Also, the memes would flood

44 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

maxresdefault.jpg

On 3/5/2018 at 4:53 AM, --Q--Kilade said:

220?cb=20171015014021

That's exactly what I was thinking about! What weapon is this? I have to get it now!

But on a pistol, the (decorative) laser sight could be attached under the barrel (same as a flashlight).

There could be many attachments added to weapons, same as the sentinels system.

Other possible decoratives attachments: bigger ammo box/magazines, bandouliers, scopes, sound suppressors, etc. Any items that would let us customize the appearance of our fav grinders, without actually changing the weapons stats.

1 hour ago, tprx said:

That's exactly what I was thinking about! What weapon is this? I have to get it now!

But on a pistol, the (decorative) laser sight could be attached under the barrel (same as a flashlight).

There could be many attachments added to weapons, same as the sentinels system.

Other possible decoratives attachments: bigger ammo box/magazines, bandouliers, scopes, sound suppressors, etc. Any items that would let us customize the appearance of our fav grinders, without actually changing the weapons stats.

It's called the argonak, you can build it from the chem lab at MR 7(?).

It's gimmick is that it can fire in a semi-auto or auto mode and enemies in its scope get highlighted.

Yeah because between Mirages disco balls, polarize spamming mags, Octavia and Lenz explosions it's not like we don't have enough flashing lights on our screens. Lets add laser sights as well. Give me a seizure will you.