Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro’s Infiltrated Vaulted Relics

[DE]Taylor

Baro is bringing something both new and old with him this week on PC and we wanted to give you a heads up to prepare. That’s right, he’s bringing Vaulted Relics!

Newly cabbaged Neo O1 and Axi V8 Relics will be included in Baro’s wares -- with them, you will be able to get parts for Aklex Prime, Lex Prime, Volt Prime and Odonata Prime. The Axi A2 Relic will also be available from Baro once again to welcome back Lex Prime and Aklex Prime crafting. PC Tenno can expect these Relic wares this Friday March 9th, and Console will receive them from Baro’s visit on April 20th to match the current path of rotations.

Those of you who watch our Devstream or read our overviews might remember Rebecca alluding to Baro bringing Vaulted Relics outside of the regular Vaulting schedule in Devstream #105.

We welcome your feedback on this new addition to Baro’s wares for future Unvaultings!

• Like 42

When are we going to be able to visit Baro at one of his parties?

On a more serious note, will you be announcing ahead of time which relics are going to be brought back? Will there be any order? I'm simultaneously excited and a tad bit worried - my only concern it's probably the Corpus in me is the fact that certain Prime items will likely see a dip in price as a result of this change.

And finally - will this mean we will be getting the Akvasto Prime, since now we can decouple Warframe PA from certain weapons (e.g. the Vasto Prime)?

Edited by FelixGrief
  • Like 9

Will these relics have useless filler drops like Forma, or are they purely vaulted parts?

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

Neo O1 and Axi V8 Relics will be 55k Credits and 125 Ducats :highfive:

125 Ducats per Relic? That seems way too expensive.

Edited by Rekalty
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, An8rchy said:

Not even worth xD
It would be cheaper to buy volt and odonata  from players xD

this all this 1000% this

Will we still get a new cosmetic/gear item as per usual? These relics are just a trap like the dual stat heat mods. The Axi V8 relic will most likely have Volt on a rare part making this relic an absolute joke considering every vaulted relic for him has his parts on uncommon.

Edited by --Q--Voltage
  • Like 5

Would be great to have something else "infiltrated", like.. something new. I kinda stopped caring about this guy a long time ago, but its an opportunity for newer players to get vaulted relics... I guess.

Il y a 3 heures, --Q--Voltage a dit :

Will we still get a new cosmetic/gear item as per usual? These relics are just a trap like the dual stat heat mods. It would be more efficient to just grind platinum and buy these Primes.

125 ducats seems like bad for me .. I would like it to be only credits only .. even if it is 200k ... 

Edited by MunsuLight
  • Like 1