Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro’s Infiltrated Vaulted Relics

[DE]Taylor

I'm half happy and half bummed.
There's currently 19 Primed Warframes.
If we include, Ember, Loki, Frost, and Excalibur Prime, there's essentially 11 vaulted primes.
Leaving these in rotation:
-Banshee
-Hydroid
-Mirage
-Nekros
-Oberon
-Valkyr
-Vauban (Who is going to get vaulted real soon.

So I'm happy that we're dealing with the prime vault. Cause it kind of is a problem that 11/19 frames are normally unattainable.
I'm just sad to have it be this way. I would've loved another method of distribution (Venus, Cetus, another open world sort of thing, maybe another system introduced by "The Sacrifice", etc.)
There's already not that much lore regarding how Baro Ki'teer gets primed mods or prisma weapons, we just assume he goes to some uncharted place in the Void and brings us Primed mods, prisma weapons, relics, cosmetics, etc. 

If the relics are anything like the Aklex Relics then the Vaulted relics are going to cost 45k Credits, and 50 ducats. You might just have to buy one and get lucky from a radiant to get the rare in the relic. Or you might have to buy 10 and radiant them all and not successfully get the parts. That's 450k Credits, nearly half a mil, and 500 ducats, not easy to get at all. Especially for newer players.
I believe that the Prime Vault should indeed be geared towards veteran players that can afford it, probably already have a couple prime frames themselves already. It makes the most sense to reward them for being veterans, etc. 

So TL;DR:
I'm happy that the massive amount of Vaulted Frames is being addressed. I'm bummed about the way it's being addressed.

Suggestions: Different method of distribution, maybe some lore tied to it (I would love to know how a Warframe is made), and like how we're adding Kuva in the Kuva Fortress, why not Void Traces in the Void? It'd return the Void to the glory days of Towers etc. Instead of the Void being a farming spot for mostly argon crystals and sometimes a place to open Neo/Axi relics.
Why void traces in the void? Because more rare parts = more ducats to trade in to Baro, making vaulted relics more available to newer players.

Think of it, hope i helped and maybe shared some info that other Tenno might not have known about or helped you guys think about exactly how you guys want to go about making Vaulted Primes more available.

The truth is that Warframe is almost so damn well established and structured, that it could basically survive off the sale of skins soon enough. I still want people to buy plat, to buy starter pack like items, prime access, Unvaulted packs, etc. Cause ultimately I want Warframe and the team to prosper. but I also want players to have many liberties in playing almost the way that League of Legends is updating constantly and making itself better for newer players as it improves and updates. Sorry to mention another competing title but I simply want to paint an example. Giving players more options = better gameplay, better community, and generally better skin sales because they have to worry about fashion frame. True endgame after all.

Thank you for reading!

unless he brings anything interesting other than the aforementioned relics with him, guess this will be just another baro week i will ignore.
one thing though, will the ducat values of his and his other vaults, and possibily future vaulted gear relics, be affected by the influx of those items? cause, you know, it feels kina sad to see vaulted rares dropping to 65ducats and uncommons to 25, or newly 'rare's being still 45/25 and such.

the prices seem rather unreasonable as well, making getting the relics from baro disencouraging...

well, it matters not to me, wont land until late night on saturday, so even if anything actually new comes out of his bag, i doubt i will bother farming all the way to the morning for any of it.

wow, this weeks baro is a complete waste of time then, there is NOTHING there that hasn't been out before in one way or another. 

I know DE are doing their 'this year so far' thread stuff but the least they could do is something for baro rather than a simple relic database addition for stuff that many people already have....

• Like 1

I got a Primed Flow and the dual cleavers. I'm considering the slash mods, though I'm running low on ducats and might just save up for next time. A lot of the weapon mods will need a double purchase (one for me and one for sentinel weapons).

Again, new players do not for the most part have the resources to get the mods they need AND buy stacks of relics. The market will survive this.

2 hours ago, Yrkul said:

I got a Primed Flow and the dual cleavers. I'm considering the slash mods, though I'm running low on ducats and might just save up for next time. A lot of the weapon mods will need a double purchase (one for me and one for sentinel weapons).

Again, new players do not for the most part have the resources to get the mods they need AND buy stacks of relics. The market will survive this.

Dont buy the mods except primed flow, buy sweeping serration and buzzkill from players for 10-15p much better than wastng 375 ducats

Il y a 2 heures, Yrkul a dit :

Don't get the slash mods.. they are now a waste of ducats.. you can get Sweeping for like 20 p on the market.. Only worth things in this Baro are The Prisma Dual Cleavers and Primed Flow.. 

I thought that they would bring the price of these relics back of notch, but nope

Better of trying your luck by purchasing relic packs from syndicates,1 always rare...Baro is the original Del Boy I wish he would have more useful stuff rather than dodgy cosmetics for the image conscious.

wtb primed fury is almost as common as wtb nitain extract.

Edited by (XB1)FanaticSpitsRaw
read another players post

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is pathetic especially when you have to use Lex Prime receiver as an offering to Cephelon Suda to get promoted to Wise. SO I have to wait 9 days and hopefully get the luck of the draw to get Axi A2? I think DE needs to change the offering instead of using Lex Prime receiver. 

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Sangra69:

This is pathetic especially when you have to use Lex Prime receiver as an offering to Cephelon Suda to get promoted to Wise. SO I have to wait 9 days and hopefully get the luck of the draw to get Axi A2? I think DE needs to change the offering instead of using Lex Prime receiver. 

The Lex Prime Reciever isn't only on the Axi A2. From the Wiki:

GenericGunPrimeReceiver Receiver Meso D2 Common
Axi A2 Common (B)
Axi E2 Common
Axi V8 Common (B)
Lith M1 Common (V)
Meso N5 Common (V)
Axi C1 Common (V)
Axi H2 Common (V)
Axi N2 Common (V)

6 hours ago, ercvomnil said:

The Lex Prime Reciever isn't only on the Axi A2. From the Wiki:

GenericGunPrimeReceiver Receiver Meso D2 Common
Axi A2 Common (B)
Axi E2 Common
Axi V8 Common (B)
Lith M1 Common (V)
Meso N5 Common (V)
Axi C1 Common (V)
Axi H2 Common (V)
Axi N2 Common (V)

Lith m1 has the greatest chance still not available to get. I have checked most of those and didn't see it on the list.