Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro’s Infiltrated Vaulted Relics

[DE]Taylor

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

What about Volt's accessories? Are those going to be Baro offerings or stay with the current unvaulting system?

Edit: Also, Akvasto Prime relic?! :D

*imagine baro bring edo prime back...* i would absolutely buy the set that would be cool. *our hopes and dream* 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Cephalon-NyxSeyxern:

*imagine baro bring edo prime back...* i would absolutely buy the set that would be cool. *our hopes and dream* 

I am guessing they will soon introduce prime accessory packs you can buy year around. Because they probably loose a lot of money on people that just play occasionally and don't stick around for unvaultings. But I could be wrong.. 

Just now, GA-Bulletproof said:

I am guessing they will soon introduce prime accessory packs you can buy year around. Because they probably loose a lot of money on people that just play occasionally and don't stick around for unvaultings. But I could be wrong.. 

i guess that make sense but who knows when it coming back i've missed it i really wish baro bring it along with vaulted relics but *shrug* we'll see but probably not

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Baro is bringing something both new and old with him this week on PC and we wanted to give you a heads up to prepare. That’s right, he’s bringing Vaulted Relics!

Newly cabbaged Neo O1 and Axi V8 Relics will be included in Baro’s wares -- with them, you will be able to get parts for Aklex Prime, Lex Prime, Volt Prime and Odonata Prime. The Axi A2 Relic will also be available from Baro once again to welcome back Lex Prime and Aklex Prime crafting. PC Tenno can expect these Relic wares this Friday March 9th, and Console will receive them from Baro’s visit on April 20th to match the current path of rotations.

Those of you who watch our Devstream or read our overviews might remember Rebecca alluding to Baro bringing Vaulted Relics outside of the regular Vaulting schedule in Devstream #105.

We welcome your feedback on this new addition to Baro’s wares for future Unvaultings!

Can one safely infer from this that 1.the prime vault exists in Canon? 2.Baro is able to access it?

Well, I'd rather have new items, since many of the so-called initials need to be noted if using new versions (suggestion: Prisma Lato, Prisma Aklato, Prisma Cronus, Prisma Hind, etc.), plus new prime weapons like Aklex Prime (suggestion: Akvasto Prime, Akmagnus Prime, etc.). Primed Mods are also taking a long time (suggestion: Primed Intensify, Primed Streamline, Primed Constituition, etc.).

Sorry for bad english if you are! ^^

...  And those prime parts were finally getting to a worthwhile market price.  Guess I'll just liquidate everything I have then.