Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New astroid rooms

Firetempest

Drs62VH.jpg

I really dig the new rooms. I like seeing some plausible functions of the equipment. The miners come up in the elevator room, slide up into the launch bay, then the carrier claw hoists the equipment away. Just wish the (unused door?) launch bay actually showed it in motion, the miner does load up, but it never takes off. maybe let us sabotage the carrier.

dfWT35w.jpg

And the fog looks a bit funky. bright white pipes leading off into the distance of dark space. You can tell when the moving miner stops and its object deactivates and then matches the lighting of the scenery.

mKfMzEP.jpg

First thought the crane button was completely pointless. And while I was right, You did get a laugh out of me. Do wish It dropped a ore node or something. Like gallium. that would likely feel amazing for a new player on mercury.

Still not much for bullet jumping other than gap crossing. Vertical planning is still elusive.

Ages ago now Steve said they wanted to work on the crate spam and make fewer but more meaningful crate loot so you're not ripping though 30 crates to find 1k ferrite and 200 polymer. But here we still are though. New end rooms filled with crates and lockers. Just having the recharge ammo boxes from PoE in some of these end rooms would do wonders for endless missions or any mission really.

Edited by Firetempest