Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.2 (+ Hotfixes)

2 hours ago, (PS4)bigtony234 said:

The update is good but nerfing banshee was wrong now  i canot even focus farm with her anymore 

Just mod for really high powerstrength and range. Don't need any duration and no extra efficiency needed for like hydron. You will do a lot more damage than before the change. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)NeoLightlordXD said:

Will we be getting the other tennogen stuff like the inaros skin and tonfa weapons skin?

Next update, along with the Beam changes.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that update will ship either the 20th or 21st, when they remove Mirage Prime and bring out the new one.

Just now, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

Next update, along with the Beam changes.

If I were a betting man, I'd say that update will ship either the 20th or 21st, when they remove Mirage Prime and bring out the new one.

hopefully but those where in the PC build of 22.13.2. like they had all the tennogen by this update. 

Mining changes are great.  tons of materials and have gotten a few perfect cuts already.   There is still a difficulty to it... Your distance from where your aiming controls the speed at which you can move the laser and alot of time parts of the outline can be different distances away from you causing the speed of the laser to change significantly.   But its still a hell of a lot better than what it used to be!!!!

Soooo happy to have my operator passives always on!!!

11 hours ago, (PS4)Skeletor_418 said:

Does anyone know if they've mentioned when console players thatve done a trial will receive the new new sekhara? I didn't notice it anywhere in the patch notes, but maybe im just blind, lol

I was wondering this too. I think the LoR and JV are actually still active at the moment. They are certainly still on the star map. Not sure if you can actually start and play them.

I was also wondering when we will get the new arcane fitting mechanic? i.e. Attach them in the warframe modding screen rather than the foundry.

Il y a 17 heures, (PS4)ZarakiKenpachi a dit :

need help.... warframe won't update. it just keeps on saying checking for updates and stays at 0%. Says unable to connect try again. ???????????

Il y a 11 heures, (PS4)RP0004 a dit :

Ps4 not updating pls help

Is anyone else having this issue. 

Maybe you're HDD is full ? verify if you have enough.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Anfffy said:

Are the names in chat meant to be blurry or is it a bug does anyone know?

Names aren't blurry for me.  Are you using the small text size for chat?  I have mine set to medium and don't have any problems.  If you don't know, under options -> chat, you can change the text size.

Ash's new Stormblade isn't working for me, or rather, my playstyle.

Instead of trying to teleport to a marked enemy every activation, Is an auto [Join-in-the-fray] toggle setting a possible addition?

Revert to previous cut-sceen attack option?

Arsenal: Abilities: BladeStorm: Survivability: Fun on/off switch.

Hello,
First of all, thank you for this update, I am enjoining it very much.

Bug with arsenal still persists

Functionality affected: User Interface / Arsenal / Movement / 3D Objects
Dependencies: Unknown - Investigating

How to reproduce:
In the orbiter, enter the arsenal, some times, the 3D model for the arsenal is not complete or correct. The warframe will be invisible and you will be unable to exit the arsenal, you are apparently stuck there.

To unstuck you from this state, open the menu clicking on Options in your gamepad, select Navigate and click the circle button on your gamepad, now you have exited from the arsenal, but you will be invisible.
Enter to the arsenal again to make you visible again, and exit the arsenal.

This same bug existed on the previous version. It is very rare and happens some times. I have to determine if there are any specific condition to produce this.

Thank you and kind regards

Archived