Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.2 (+ Hotfixes)

Am I imagining something from the Weapons Balance List? I could have sworn that the regular Grakata got a 2.7x Crit Multiplier, 21% Status Chance, and had its MR boosted from 0 to 9. However, all the list says in the opening post is that it only received an MR boost from 0 to 5.

Can anyone confirm? I’m away from my PS4 right now to see the changes in-game.

Sentient Cores now drop from Conculysts, Battalysts, and Decaying variants. They will drop either an Exceptional (25%) or Intact (75%) Sentient Core. This allows for progression with the Quills outside of the Plains of Eidolon!

This is just wrong.  Decaying only appear in Octavia's Anthem, and they **still** drop nothing.  I went through the first half of the quest just to get them - this was very disappointing.  Still stuck in Plains or Lua (which would be extremely inefficient, considering how many spawn) if you want to get cores.

The Huge nerf!

The weapons change from the Quartakk I can not understand, the rate of fire is now so low that the Arca Plasmor / Aklex / Tigris / Hek / Or the secondary mode of the Argonak / Stradawar shoot faster. The waiting time before the trigger reacts again is simply unjustified then you take the damage away please but please give the fire rate back, it is finally a rifle. A fire rate of 9 would be much better than the current one of ~ 6.

Or was that a step against the Marco players from the PC and the Cronus Max users from the console. Personally, I like to play semi-automatic rifles in many games, but the cooldown really shatters the weapon's feel. I hope there is an adaptation.

I have 100 gigs of free space. My playstation system is up to date. I've been trying since  my ps4's "Whats New" section said the update was live, and all I get is a message saying 
"update game to use network features",followed by a big black rectangle in the middle of the screen that says "Unable to Connect.Please try again."  So I can't update the game because it can't connect until i update the game. I'm going to delete Warframe and re-install and hope that helps, but if it doesn't, does anyone actually no why this is happening to many of us ps4 users?

So I had an interesting experience fighting the new Eidolons last night.

I was half-asleep and forgot to swap out my Sybaris Prime for the Rubico. I had the audacity to not go back in and change weapons, and with the combination of no sniper scope, the wind in the Plains, and the Repala Syandana I wear on my Chroma ...

Basically I was fighting with a sheet over my head.

I’ve been playing for a month, and I really love this game. Thank you for the updates, and detailed notes. However, those “low ammo in clip” sounds? are killing my ears. I’m on PS4. 

Hang on, I just noticed a hot fix incoming. Will this change it? Is my high frequency hearing saved? Please say it is. 

Great update!

Atlas' Petrify seems really inconsistent. It will Petrify enemies in the back of the group but not in the middle. When I watched the PC reviews of the Atlas rework I did not see this issue nor did they mention it. Is this a bug ??

Fishing Issues!

There is still some inconsistency with fishing in the Plains. When using Luminos Dye, the illumination seems to be effected by FoV. Fish appear illumnated on the outer Field of view, but when you focus on the fish's direction, the illumination dissappears, making it difficult to see the fish directly in front. Also, I noticed an infuriating issue where when you use Murkray bait, Murkray appearing under your Frame's feet, under the ground, or in the shallows. No matter how many spear throws directly aimed, you can't get those pesky things, and you just feel like the Murkray lures are pointless. 

vor 8 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Anfffy:

Hi,

Thanks for fixing the writing in chat but the arsenal glitch is back it also happens on rare occasions when selecting a bounty on cetus.

The short term fix is trying to fast travel or going back in and out of your arsenal.

Push the Option button and GoTo Market if the Arsenal bugs again ;) i hope that help u 

Evening Digital Extremes. I message you in relations of the fix of Chroma's ability Spectral Scream on Warframe. I have no general issues of the game whatsoever, I love all about it and I like the changes you so much work hard to fix or provide for the game. But Chroma running using Spectral Scream was a bad choice in my personal opinion. It makes aiming with it hard and it makes that ability be less accurate compared to when he stays walking. Now I know it may be a problem to ask to switch it back to the way it used to, but I want to request to fix it the way it used to be, walking instead of running. I have friends that find this fix for it a bit annoying since they use Chroma a lot and we all see how this running while using Spectral Scream makes it hard to use and in my personal reason it loses that Dragon feeling of it, I wish that if is anyway possible to bring back the walking to Chroma when using Spectral Scream. It may be a lot to ask but I feel is best to leave Spectral Scream walking as it was before the fix.

Co-op games and the Index, not always a recipe for success. Often times your time spent in the Index is at the liberty of your squad mates. We have added individual extraction to The Index!

Can you please bring this to Survival/Excavation and PoE Bounties(so we dont have to wait on people to leave afterwards, people that want to stay and fish/mine/whatever can)

On March 6, 2018 at 10:42 PM, (PS4)UrdnotN7 said:

Still cant interact with my pet as operator

Figured it out just had to press melee button when close to pet lol

Archived