Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.13.2 (+ Hotfixes)

On 3/7/2018 at 6:03 PM, (PS4)Khaleg said:

Hello,
First of all, thank you for this update, I am enjoining it very much.

Bug with arsenal still persists

Functionality affected: User Interface / Arsenal / Movement / 3D Objects
Dependencies: Unknown - Investigating

How to reproduce:
In the orbiter, enter the arsenal, some times, the 3D model for the arsenal is not complete or correct. The warframe will be invisible and you will be unable to exit the arsenal, you are apparently stuck there.

To unstuck you from this state, open the menu clicking on Options in your gamepad, select Navigate and click the circle button on your gamepad, now you have exited from the arsenal, but you will be invisible.
Enter to the arsenal again to make you visible again, and exit the arsenal.

This same bug existed on the previous version. It is very rare and happens some times. I have to determine if there are any specific condition to produce this.

Thank you and kind regards

Hello,

After much testing all this time since the update I have confirmed This:

- This happens only when you are not alone, with more players in the team, it does not happen being alone.

- The alleged 3D mesh corruption in the arsenal is not true, in reality is the arsenal being opened (in use) but your Warframe being invisible, so the opened arsenal is visible, and the geometry is different from when closed.

- This happens more frequently when experiencing higher latency, so would be related to data communication across server / clients, Since that this does not happens being alone, probably it is more related to communication between clients.

Kind regards

Archived