Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Some content could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again."

(PSN)WookieWarlock

• I've had a bug with my account for over a year now, where upon starting Warframe I get a message that reads "Some content could not be downloaded from our servers. Please restart Warframe to try again." I've tried to force an update time and time again, and I've tried reinstalling the game several times. I've even tried deleting my Warframe save data and online data with no avail. Warframe doesn't work on my other accounts on PSN, either. After a few months of trying, occasionally (much to my surprise) I would somehow manage break through and play Warframe. But the second another update dropped, the problem resurfaced and I started getting the same errors. The update that dropped today left me back where I was; waiting months to play a game I love so much. I just tried to rebuild my PS4's database with the PS4 safe mode menu, and that didn't work either. I'm really at a loss.

•  

• 3 months later...

***EDIT***

Seems to have fixed itself.

---------------

I'm also getting this one for the first time today. On PC.

It starts up as the normal steam update launcher then says it has 786 kb to download then the screen changes from the current khora being sassy to a plain light blue and white background with thin black text saying: 

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..

But it never restarts.

Edited by JamesAM
Issue resolved