Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Access Ends March 20th!

[DE]Danielle

so duhduhduh. whose beeng vaulted? vauban? fragor? eeeeeeeee. whose the new prime. zephyr or mesa! or neither. omg you guys keep me in suspence And ILOVEIT. keep up the good work! [only reason i take time off work is for your updates xD]

37 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

-snip-

The 20th date is wrong. Is the goal of PA not to end always on the 90-day mark?.

Last time I checked it was 81 days = 7 days left for 90 days. Meaning Mirage Prime should end on the 12th (Not the 20th). Can you confirm?

Or is my maths just way off right now?

39 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

dfe219228117620a786691182ebee930.jpg

Time is running out to purchase Mirage Prime Access packs!

On March 20, Mirage Prime Access will retire on all Platforms to make way for a new Prime.

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESS FEATURES
Mirage Prime: Dazzle the opposition with this golden master of illusion and mayhem.
Mirage Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for the master of illusion with all-new Glyphs!
Kogake Prime: Deliver a golden knockout with these Prime melee weapons.
Akbolto Prime: Gilded rails adorn these two vicious bolt-launching pistols.

mirageprimeacessories_.png

MIRAGE PRIME ACCESSORIES
Abbera Prime Syandana: Mirage Prime’s signature Syandana.
Atavist Prime Armor: Mesmerize enemies with Mirage Prime’s signature Armor.

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access

You can also find in-game Relics containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Mirage Prime, Kogake Prime and Akbolto Prime.

mesa🙂👍👌

7 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

The 20th date is wrong. Is the goal of PA not to end always on the 90-day mark?.

Last time I checked it was 81 days = 7 days left for 90 days. Meaning Mirage Prime should end on the 12th (Not the 20th). Can you confirm?

Or is my maths just way off right now?

Nope you’re math is correct however the duration of primes have been changing all the time they don’t show up at specific time at all 

Archived