Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Prime Access Ends March 20th!

[DE]Danielle

Please Zephyr I need to save Archwing Launchers for my Eidolon hunts.

Plus I don't want to forma a normal Zephyr...

7 hours ago, (Xbox One)CrackersHen said:

Please NO Zephyr. She is one of the most boring frames. I had to force myself to get her to 30.

when did you last tried her? before or after her rework? cuz I sure enjoy her now, she was okish before the rework.

It will most likely be Zephyr due to her latest rework, and based on release order (not that it matters much when considering frames being skipped in favor of others), we'll likely see Zephyr first (Vauban vault), followed by Limbo (Nekros vault), then Chroma (Valkyr vault), and finishing the year off with Mesa (Banshee vault). 

Everyone is hoping for prime versions of Zephyr, Limbo, Equinox, Ivara, Mesa... But everyone keeps forgetting the lonely trickster...

WUKONG Prime

If he is the one that is going to get released, i am going to laugh and laugh and laugh. Well part of me is also going to cry.

On 3/8/2018 at 3:47 PM, (XB1)CrackersHen said:

Please NO Zephyr. She is one of the most boring frames. I had to force myself to get her to 30.

well.. now shes not boring. now she can fly more accurately like using archwing in poe

I dont know if this was suggested before, but i would like to see, at one point DE make a pool vote for a special prime acess in which playerbase would decide what frame and weapon they would like to see primed next, just once i think it wouldnt harm game.

Archived