Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Screen in Cetus

(XBOX)Birdychavbuster

Hi there,

I've encountered a problem the last few months where when I go to cetus I get a lot of black appearing in chunks that move about as I move around cetus, as though something in cetus is causing it.

If I turn away from the spawn to the water it's ok, and if i'm standing near the door to go on missions and look away it's ok, but when I look towards the middle it keeps happening, and if I get too close my whole screen is black, and I have to navigate with the map.

It also happens sometimes when out in the plains, if I am looking towards cetus I get a black screen momentarily.

Oddly enough it also happens occasionally in some missions out in the normal world, where the screen will go black in certain rooms (but not in chunks like this), I noticed it on some corpus maps, but I don't have the exact ones, if I do get them i'll try and update this.

I did take a video and took a photo on my phone, but the video hasn't uploaded properly so if it's ok i'll add the photo here as an example:vcxF62Y.jpg

I have tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling the game to no avail.

The only information I've got on when it occured was between 3 and 6 months ago when I had some friends over and we were all playing warframe and it needed to patch, one of my friends also got the same bug to me and it's persisted ever since for her as well. Our third clan mate who was also present had the bug but it has since gone. I don't believe he reinstalled the game but we did.

About two patches ago it went away, but has since returned again.

Is there any advice for this? I don't know what else to do aside from reinstalling the game again.

Apologies for leaving it so long before reporting it, I figured it would be known and would just be resolved at some point in a patch, but it's not as widespread as I thought it might be it seems.

Edited by (XB1)Birdychavbuster

• 3 weeks later...