Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This year so far...

[DE]Rebecca

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but this year so far has been a bit different. While Fashion Frame has seen no shortage of content, something is different. We haven't released a single new weapon or Warframe yet this year (Khora soon TM?).
This Dev Workshop (which is more of a diary entry) is just to briefly provide some context to what we've released. You may find yourself asking 'when are we getting new Tenno Reinforcements?', and you might want a more detailed answer than 'soon'.

So far this year, we have revised and iterated on more content than ever before. We've made cuts, changes usability of content, revisions of systems, and adjusted a significant amount of Weapons and Warframes. We've done this because in many ways you've wanted us to. Reviewing all the Update notes since our first 2018 deployment on PC on January 4th, it's a bit mental how much we've changed.

And we plan to continue changing. Kuva in the Kuva Fortress (with a pending Dev Workshop)? Login 2.0? Focus Changes? We're working on continuing our way down the list.

So how long will it take? When we will we add new gear? When will the seemingly endless list of Devstream reveals release?
Well, we don't know. We have gotten out of the habit of sharing dates, but this post serves a different purpose. I've just returned from a vacation and I myself am wondering the progress on all the many things we've talked about, and it's simple to see one thing: we're making great progress this year.

Get ready to enjoy some 5 year anniversary celebrations this month, and we'll see you next Devstream (possibly earlier in this sub-forum with a Kuva Dev Workshop!)!

Wear your sunscreen on the Plains, Tenno!

:)

Thanks for keeping us informed, even if it's to tell us that we will continue to be informed. I definitely feel less in the dark about what's happening in Warframe than any other game community. Now if only I could find my sunscreen...

I dunno if that's entirely true. The many weapon reworks, particularly the beam weapon reworks, actually make those weapon feel brand new, especially for someone like me who only ever used beam weapons as mastery fodder in the past. So, while we didn't get new models and gimmicks, we still got some "new" stuff to fill that void.

Thank you for all the great work, DE!

Yeah, you revisited plenty of old stufff, that can be considered equally to adding something new, and Im fine with it. But I dont really want to test this new gear cause there is no new places, or missions, or other that kind of stuff where I can test it while at least getting some tottaly new rewards or making some kind of different stuff

I love the new direction. And with all the changing up the old to make it fresh again... Can we please get some unique skins for the Flux? Is it available for Tennogen-ing? Can we please get better scope options for snipers? That is all.

Keep doing what you're doing. I've been here 5yrs because of it.

This year so far has been pretty great imo. We got a lot of reworks and retweaks on stuff that really needed the attention. I personally hope this new approach of periodically going back and revising older content to make sure it can keep up with newer additions continues.

Thanks for all the hard work.

I think it´s pretty good the changes you made. As a player i Think we see the things a bit different than yours on so many ways. But, maybe, you are not listen the real reaction or dissapointment of a great number o players. It's ok, you're the DEVS, we are the players and if we REALLY like the game, we finally stay, but change by change i think you have missed the way people plays.

Welcome back. Thank you for the update and keep up the great work. I can't really say I've noticed the no new weapons and such because I'm still working on making the old things better again since the reworks were much appreciated. Keep it up DE the Tenno are looking forward to the future. 

il y a 3 minutes, Aeiroth a dit :

No new stuff is completely fine because we got a bunch of old stuff updated instead to make it feel fresh and new. I truly do not mind having more of this.

^This.

We don't need new stuff since now we ca use ALL the old stuff you guys already worked on. For years players wanted changes and improvements, and now we are finaly getting everything (maybe not but at least a good part) that we asked for. 

il y a 10 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Wear your sunscreen on the Plains, Tenno!

:)

*sigh* Yes space mom.

Archived