Hey, I just wanted to appreciate you adressing this even though you just returned from vacation. Thanks for caring Rebb. Share some news with us though soon. I can't wait to get more content, I need it ;w;

Welcome back! :D

• Like 39
  • Satisfied 2
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 8

Posted (edited)

Thanks for letting us know Reb! Welcome back from vacation, it was well deserved!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

I haven't even noticed that we haven't had new weapons this year. 

I hope it's not forum outrage that makes you reserved in telling us early info. You should feel free to talk about plans and not have to be so restricted

Edited by Hypernaut1
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 18

Thanks for keeping us informed, even if it's to tell us that we will continue to be informed. I definitely feel less in the dark about what's happening in Warframe than any other game community. Now if only I could find my sunscreen...

• Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

No need to hurry!

You've done so a zawsome job for the last year's.

As we say: Good things will take its time.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I dunno if that's entirely true. The many weapon reworks, particularly the beam weapon reworks, actually make those weapon feel brand new, especially for someone like me who only ever used beam weapons as mastery fodder in the past. So, while we didn't get new models and gimmicks, we still got some "new" stuff to fill that void.

Thank you for all the great work, DE!

Edited by Gabbynaru
  • Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 14

Yeah, you revisited plenty of old stufff, that can be considered equally to adding something new, and Im fine with it. But I dont really want to test this new gear cause there is no new places, or missions, or other that kind of stuff where I can test it while at least getting some tottaly new rewards or making some kind of different stuff

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Wear your sunscreen on the Plains, Tenno!

:thinking: 

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

Posted (edited)

I love the new direction. And with all the changing up the old to make it fresh again... Can we please get some unique skins for the Flux? Is it available for Tennogen-ing? Can we please get better scope options for snipers? That is all.

Keep doing what you're doing. I've been here 5yrs because of it.

Edited by RawGritz
  • Like 2

This year so far has been pretty great imo. We got a lot of reworks and retweaks on stuff that really needed the attention. I personally hope this new approach of periodically going back and revising older content to make sure it can keep up with newer additions continues.

Thanks for all the hard work.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

When is archwing getting a look over too ?
Not that it is broken or anything, but it feels like this crazy good mode feels a bit forgotten.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 14

I think it´s pretty good the changes you made. As a player i Think we see the things a bit different than yours on so many ways. But, maybe, you are not listen the real reaction or dissapointment of a great number o players. It's ok, you're the DEVS, we are the players and if we REALLY like the game, we finally stay, but change by change i think you have missed the way people plays.

• Woah 2

Welcome back. Thank you for the update and keep up the great work. I can't really say I've noticed the no new weapons and such because I'm still working on making the old things better again since the reworks were much appreciated. Keep it up DE the Tenno are looking forward to the future. 

• Upvote 1

It's better to make old content relevant first before adding new stuff in anyway, so no complaints here. Fashionframe is also always welcome 'w'

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We haven't released a single new weapon or Warframe yet this year

LIES!!!

Viper wraith...

• Haha 10
  • Applause 1

il y a 3 minutes, Aeiroth a dit :

No new stuff is completely fine because we got a bunch of old stuff updated instead to make it feel fresh and new. I truly do not mind having more of this.

^This.

We don't need new stuff since now we ca use ALL the old stuff you guys already worked on. For years players wanted changes and improvements, and now we are finaly getting everything (maybe not but at least a good part) that we asked for. 

il y a 10 minutes, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

Wear your sunscreen on the Plains, Tenno!

:)

*sigh* Yes space mom.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Personally, I think that all these reworks can safely replace the release of new equipments.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Old content not being forgotten in favor of shiny new things? Uninstalling Warframe right now.

• Haha 8