Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This year so far...

[DE]Rebecca

There may not have been a lot of new new releases but the team did a TON of reworks / overhauls that more than make up for it :) So many weapons feel fresh and new. No, not forgetting the Mesa and Octavia skins either, they look amazing! :D

Looking forward to that kuva dev workshop ;) and w/e else coming down the pipe.

// The Tenno need some Lotus hugs. And a warm blanket, hot cocoa, and maybe a scarf. wink wink XD

Welcome back from vacation! o/

All around good changes but things need to be more space out. 

Personal opinion but the warframe bundle reworks were not really a good idea since none of them got the full attention (even on the feedback part since everyone was kinda testing x number of frames instead of giving that one frame their undevided attetion like oberon or hydroid) they deserve imo while some like Zeph, ember and atlas really needed that.(Atlas coming as the winner while the other two got the short end of the stick)

The 3 batches of Tennogen were also emphazing the content drought more then ever. 

Khora's delay is starting to really get annoying and I hope we get her somewhat soon tm. 

On a side note, all the lastest updates seem to be geared more toward new players or trying to achieve a weird balance between old player content and still accessible to new ones. Sometimesyou just can't do both and have to commit one way or another or it'll just fail on both fronts.

It has been rather noticeable. In particular the cut to the raids REALLY hurt my motivation to play, as i personally just don't enjoy battling the eidolon again and again (i grinded 130 shards for the quills ranks and an operator arcane set before the cost was reduced by 70 so i effectively lost 70 kills for absolutely nothing)

It's just really not too enjoyable for me. The meta for the fight is more gridlocked than even the raids ever were and even if i did want to play it people are literally exclusively recruiting people with hundreds of eidolon captures under their belt - a threshhold of experience i am not able to reach when effectively locked out at least out of the 2 new eidolons, not that their iterative nature compared to the first one has me too hyped either, those 130 kills on the original one REALLY drained my spirits for it.

I just hope you do go back to a shorter cycle of adding content some time soon(TM). I really wouldn't like effectively getting no smaller updates until Venus drops presumable late in the year. And by god do i hope Venus's economy is in a better launch state than the plains, i explained to a founder/buddy how the consecutive summoning of the eidolons works and he went "hell naw that's some diablo 3 level grinding, i'm not up for that".

Thank you for everything you do, but please, no more cuts and don't put ALL the new content efforts into the plains and/or other open worlds. The whole feeling of the game's development having basically stopped since the plains launch if you're a player like me who doesn't enjoy that type of content too much has really hurt my motivation to keep logging in daily. Not to mention the fact that i haven't gotten an arcane in 31 consecutive sorties (but at least i got 16 new Anasa Statues which supposedly have the same drop ratio as rivens, HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Welcome back [DE]Rebecca we miss ya! Also thank you for the heads up, I did notice the silence but I also like the direction of it now that you have explain it. Thank you for your hard work [DE]Team you guys ROCK!!! :thumbup:

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

...it's a bit mental...

How was Europe? xD 

To be honest, I haven't noticed that we didn't have new releases this year yet, because of all the old weapons I've been tweaking and forma-ing after all the balance passes. No complaints here, it's been great. :) 

Updating old content to a lot is just like getting new content as it brings new life into those "old things". Whether that be weapon updates, frame changes, text so sharp it cuts through steel or interface changes I'm certain a large percentage of players, new and old, love it all.

Wanted to say thanks to u guys for all u do. I try to buy every prime access to support u as thats the only time i can spend money on the game but every three months i drop $80 not because i csnt farm for the stuff myself... I could easily never spend a dime. 

I buy prime access because i want to support u guys. I want u to get a pay day and be able to have vacations and hobbies and do crap with ur hard earned time beyond warframe, and because this is my favorite and the only game i play. Im a 40 yr old guy and my wife plays and im hoping when im 50 warframe is still trucking along... But that cant happen without u guys and ur investors making money off this game. 

So again, thank you so much for ur time and effort. I love the fact ur fixing old issues and all these reworks are like getting new frames and weapons. Keep up the good work!

3 minutes ago, IfritKajiTora said:

Just please give us veterans some difficulty missions, low leveled missions are really boring. I hope that Dark Sectors will be hard like arcade mode where players want to beat records, but yeah, it's probably just a dream.

Reveal hidden contents

Must have missed it but the idea they came up with, that stand on the points and don't die survival thing they showed 2-3 streams ago yeah that thing, it ain't the Dark Sector rework anymore its going to become another 1 and done game node on the planets cause they felt it wasn't up to snuff to be a Dark Sector. 

With all of the changes to weapons, you've more or less released upwards of 100 new weapons while keeping stuff familiar. I know I've been busting DE's balls recently because of MUH YEAR OF COSMETICS but I very much appreciate everything the team has been doing the past 2 months. Stay beautiful, DE.

Just never put vaulted relics in the plains ever again and I wont be forced to sneak into the HQ and pull the fire alarm. (again)

FWIW, thanks for the work you guys do. I've supported you with plat/pack purchases (probably more than I should :blush:) and even though I'm just one little Tenno in a sea of others, I really enjoy this game, and think you all do a great job. Hope you all have/ have had a great vacation, and I especially look forward to the anniversary celebration! :clap:

Archived