Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

25 minutes ago, JDxBarracka said:

Lets have a game where we have rocket launchers, grenade lauchers, lazer cannnans , 50 foot tall Kaijus and give ceramic armor as protection.

SOLD

You realize real life bulletproof vests are made using Ceramic plates in Kevlar right?

DE did their research!

11 часов назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

Экскаваторы больше не будут брать силовые элементы, если BOTH Shields and Power заполнены, чтобы не тратить драгоценные Power Cells.

COOL!

this should be a hotfix 22.14.3 ... truly not worth to call it "update"

no new weapons since December 

3months old teaser ..

no Khora 

no fix for : Eidolons keeping despawned , sometimes u cant put ur Shard into the Altar 

where the hell is everything ?

my mum always told me in my early years : when u want to do something , finish it 1 by 1 and dont start 502329 things at the same time and finish nothing 

I'm a bit disappointed there doesn't seem to be any fixes yet for the myriad of bugs still plaguing Eidolon fights. No offense, but if this is to be your premier content you better make sure it works correctly?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb kiracore:

this should be a hotfix 22.14.3 ... truly not worth to call it "update"

no new weapons since December 

3months old teaser ..

no Khora 

no fix for : Eidolons keeping despawned , sometimes u cant put ur Shard into the Altar 

where the hell is everything ?

my mum always told me in my early years : when u want to do something , finish it 1 by 1 and dont start 502329 things at the same time and finish nothing 

look at the bright side at least they fixed all the bugs in the raids.

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Simulacrum Mimeograph now saves your previous settings. Example, if you spawn 20 Level 50 Moas on your last visit, you will see the same settings saved and at the ready when you return!

NICE!!!

maybe this is a step for possible enemy presets?

14 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.
  • Excavation UI displays 'Power: FULL' when the Excavator no longer needs more Power Cells to run to completion.

Seeing as to how I made this thread 

FINALLY, YES!!!

4 minutes ago, spaceageGecko said:

I do love this community, DE releases content and gets raved at to stop and fix bugs and polish old content so they do as such and then get raved at about the lack of new content. 

Right now the community is absolutely right as the current end-game is, well, A BUGGED MESS.

19 minutes ago, ngrazer said:

Right now the community is absolutely right as the current end-game is, well, A BUGGED MESS.

I'm well aware of that and hope it gets fixed fast. I'm complaining about the people who wanted bug fixes and QOL, who are now complaining that we are only getting bug fixes and QOL.

Nice news but still not interesting for me. x)

I'm still waiting for Khora before I go back playing Warframe and spend my money in the shop, for the moment it's a long break since december. :P

Archived