Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

Gerade eben schrieb C1pher-420:

Hello Tennos from all system ! i got a question tho when  i was playing i recieved the message for the update and it said  : Move on your Rhino !!! you and your Iron skin are the second hardest thing in game .....can you tell me what happened exactly to it?

Nothing, just flavour red text.

hace 24 minutos, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Fixed not being able to search for Warframe Augments Mods by Warframe name in the Syndicate Offerings screen. 

Good, good. However, you still can't do that in the mods collection. And there it is not only about warframes, but also mods for particular weapons too. No, Rivens are not a problem, they have the name of the weapon in the name of the mod. I am talking about the other mods. Improve Mod Search!

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.
  • Excavation UI displays 'Power: FULL' when the Excavator no longer needs more Power Cells to run to completion.

BEST GAME 2018

26 minutes ago, Rekalty said:

Still nothing about Endless Kuva Missions, nothing about Clans, nothing about the trade tax for Arcanes, nothing about being able to downgrade Arcanes?

And this patch is just some fixes and cosmetics? Wake me up when they add new weapons and stuff to actually play with.

You should read the latest Dev Workshop.

4 minutes ago, SHREDDER2025 said:

Wow those skins seem a bit pricey DE

115 for the tonfa skin and 115 for the pandero skin seems pretty steep.

Well the only reason it costs even 115p is because it has new weapon sounds,reload animation,skin. Aka a fair bit of work got put into this kinda bad looking skin that doesnt even sound good.

Just now, Sitchrea said:

You should read the latest Dev Workshop.

For maximum exposure!

We've got a chunky list of items: Kuva in the Kuva Fortress, Khora, Arcane Distilling, Arcane Trade Tax, and more that we're addressing.

11 minutes ago, Gendalph said:

There is enough content, enough stuff to do. Me and a lot other veterans want Eidolon Hunt bugs fixed.

Ok well, Me and a lot of other veterans also want new content.

And New Content doesn't mean lets leave Eidolon hunts broken.

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

For maximum exposure!

We've got a chunky list of items: Kuva in the Kuva Fortress, Khora, Arcane Distilling, Arcane Trade Tax, and more that we're addressing.

Senpai has noticed me! *Throws confetti*

Alright chaps, 2018's been good so far. I like the Operator stuff, the weapon rebalances have been great.

However, I do gotta say that the Ember rework feels unfinished. Notice that I am not saying "Bring back the full area WoF!" I am saying that as a whole, the rework feels lacklustre and unfinished. Please revisit and review feedback?

I am waiting for a fix to drone pathing in the plains and when Cetus does not load in after I return from the plains (you can fast travel to force Cetus to load but then the gate wont load properly and you fall through the world when attempting to enter the plains through the gate.) 

Guys be easy on them. they are working hard, Enjoy the excavation QoL change.. those little things actually make a huge difference, i hate it when people put too many power cells into an excavator especially in the  long runs.

38 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Ember is still in her lil corner of fire and crying.

Your little corner of fire is rapidly shrinking and it doesnt seem to be burning hotter. Now you're out of energy and your little corner of fire is just a little corner of scorched walls, salty tears, and broken dreams. *Offers energy restore* <3

Archived