Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

Not really a bug, but for the sake of coloring, would you mind giving some sort of indicator as to what palette a frame/skin's colors come from? I enjoy palette swaps but enjoy a special kind of hell matching frame colors. More than once I've gotten a palette thinking a particular shade of pink or green would be spot on, only for it to be a miss.

I wanna ask a thing...what are those prices?
115 plat for each one specific skin? (For Pandero, just the Pandero, and for Tonfa just...4 weapons.) 

Those are a LITTLE bit overpriced, if you ask me, expeccialy when the Armor is just 100 plat.

Will we ever get the Option to completely turn the minimap and ALL waypoints off? One of the most fascinating and entertaining things in Warframe I've discovered, is to run a mission without a HUD. No minimap, no HP/Shields bard or ammo or energy.

However, the thrilling part wasn't the lack of player information, the thrilling part was that the lack of minimap to tell you where you are, the lack of waypoints to guide you to your targets and destination, the HUGE rush and terror of running a Survival mission and having to actually hunt for the Life Support before it ran out. Or getting lost in a Kuva Fortress spy mission and panicking as your friend goes down and you have no idea where.

Could we possibly get an option to turn off minimap and waypoints sometime soon? It really makes Warframe a whole lot more fun and interesting to play when you have to search for stuff, especially with friends.

Excavation Changes

Finally some fixes! its playable again.

Tested mars and pluto, and spawn rates are solid enough to sustain 2 running excavators (strange such detail arent in the list).

Now we only need lotus to shut up! The constant loop of the same information is moronic. She should stop talking when we already did like 4 excavators, players understand it already, and for long time players, or high mastery players, we know all that info, so her loop is infuriating.

Mind other game modes do this also, shut her up overall.

EDIT: nope, spawn rates are as broken as ever, sometimes enemies carrying energy cores dont show up at all, its not even possible to do 1 excavator alone without long periods of waiting for a core.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

PANDERO CERAMICA SKIN
A bold red and white glaze glistens across the surface of this hardened ceramic Pandero Skin.
*Following suit of the Boltor Bravura Skin, due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Pandero Ceramica Skin can only be equipped on the Pandero.

Yay, a shiny new Pandero skin. Now how about you undo the unnecessary stupid nerf it has suffered instead???

3 hours ago, Rekalty said:

Still nothing about Endless Kuva Missions, nothing about Clans, nothing about the trade tax for Arcanes, nothing about being able to downgrade Arcanes?

And this patch is just some fixes and cosmetics? Wake me up when they add new weapons and stuff to actually play with.

How pathetic, can you get any more self-entitled?

Quit being an ass and be happy they're doing anything at all. Slowly revamping (nearly) all systems, login, arcanes, kuva, damage, etc. And to top it off they're even polishing more and more old content that they don't even have to do in the first place and could've skipped it completely.

You people whine and moan all day about old bugs that aren't fixed and then you whine even more when new content isn't added.

No wonder this community's never satisfied.

3 hours ago, Giantconch said:

No endless kuva ;-;

Oh well, keep waiting I guess... we'll get it one day... before 2057 we all hope

Still hoping you guys let us have the ability to downgrade arcanes. Also hoping someone on the dev team gets tasked with tracking down why some kuva gas clouds seems to get stuck on floors and stairs

****Something weird is going on with the "hit" audio when an enemy is hit by a weapon, melee or gun, its really... I'm not sure how to put it, "standing out" above all other audio, anyone else noticing it and can describe it better?

^This...

Soooo much this

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

PANDERO CERAMICA SKIN
A bold red and white glaze glistens across the surface of this hardened ceramic Pandero Skin.
*Following suit of the Boltor Bravura Skin, due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Pandero Ceramica Skin can only be equipped on the Pandero.

CERAMICA TONFA SKIN
Strike a bold pose with this hardened ceramic Tonfa Skin.
*This Skin applies to all Tonfa Melee weapons.

The skins are 115 plat each.. I feel like that is a bit much. A deluxe skin for a warframe is 150-165. This could be just me though.

3 hours ago, Rare-X said:

"Hey, the community is having problems with the Eidolons disappearing while the hunts, what shall we do about this?"
"Give them a Captura Feature and an Armorset. They'll definitly forget about these problems."
"But----"
"CAPTURA. FEATURE!"
"Y-Yes.."

So, lets take a guess when fixes with the Eidolonproblems are coming... 2019?
Archwings are still falling through the Plains, not being able to get in Operatormode, not being able to cast abilities, Eidolons disappearing through the ground multiple times in a row? YES, WE CAN.
Is this taking the same amount of time to fix that crap as the Solar Rails/Regiments etc? Or can I expierience this fix while I'm still alive?

Set higher Kuva rewards? Naaah, 100/300 Kuva in a Bounty in enough! 600Kuva from a Siphon, SURE!

But yeah, simmer us with an armorset and a captura feature to get us to still play this piece of.... work...

CAPTURA = STREAMERS

Priority = STREAMERS

STREAMERS = Warframe Partners

Warframe Partners = Profit

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Great, but please for Lotus' sake fix elemental FX appearing on Nikanas, Gunsen, and perhaps other weapons while toggled off.

#literallyunplayable (I'm kidding; please don't hurt me)

Archived