Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

Love the work, gotta complain cuz I love you guys, too, and I know you're trying.

Definitely need an option to downgrade/distill arcanes. It'd make it easier on the market. I didn't realize the taxes were quite so high, either. I haven't been credit broke in a good while.... have they always been this high? Had some dead end trades because of both of these.

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed sometimes crashing when mounting the Dargyn.

Gotta expect some crashes when learning to fly, is what sims are for. :)

More seriously, any crash fixes are good.  Excavation UI change sounds nice too.  ( @KillerMuppett Re: too many cores on the ground, let the excavator take a couple points of damage and you can keep stuffing it full of cores again.)

Wish I had more time to play lately, RL is too strong.

All of this, but no mention of the problem when playing Spy missions and someone successfully hacks terminal A and the other waypoints disappear, or only 1 waypoint appearing per mission of 3.

This happens quite often on Lua > Pavlov, but it happens on multiple other Spy missions as well.
Also seems to happen to player waypoints as well, so a few times I've had groups that just keep remarking where they are.

Still waiting on:

• Raising drop rates for Lith to Neo Relics in Cetus bounty to be inline with Axi drop rates.. (not code for: nerf axi drop rates) and removing trash from those loot tables
  • Vacuum for pets
  • Making Operators Client based - (ping over 200 makes them unplayable)
  • Stopping Eidolon's from random despawns (path them away from water)
  • Fix Eidolon shoulder hitboxes

The nothing to do break helped, I could finish up one year of content that was lying around after I took a break ... however now I'm starting to get bored again.

Whatever you do, no more of this Zaw crafting nonsense. It's annoying and pointless, just release more full weapons in regular intervals instead, then you can at least buy skins for it like Day of the Dead.

Is that is Pandero Kulstar skin? lol

Nice to finally see fixes and changes for excavation (after more than a year) and mirage slam sound. Now perhaps I shall see PoE Grineer drop pod not opening fix sometime late this year or next year.

I have noticed the HARDENED and VIBRATING vibe in this update post. lmao

The changes to excavators are AWESOME.

Thanks a lot for that. 

Team now has to try really hard if they want to waste batteries.

And in addition it is now possible to pick up batteries close to a filled extractor if a second is waiting for them. Used to be so annoying to wait for the exc to finish while 2nd one was out of power. 

Still a stat for "messed up excavators" would be nice as with current screen you have to look at cryotics to find out if you didnt hear the message.

Archived