Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

Excavation Changes:

• Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.
  • Excavation UI displays 'Power: FULL' when the Excavator no longer needs more Power Cells to run to completion.

I don't know who is responsible, but I'd like to compliment their work. Job(s) well done. Fantastic.

So Warframe is now an advanced dressing simulator. Congratiulations. Those that actually want something other to do than running endless PoE or Sorties are left in the cold. Also, why would I need a super strong Warframe now if all there is to do basically is sortie content at its most challenging?

I am feeling like these were supposed to be new weapons, but along the way they decided to switch it to skins.

One is a skin for the whole class of melee weapons, while the other is a skin for a single pistol, yet they share the same price.

I am not sure about 'technical limitations' that happen only for great looking skins, that end up being pricey exclusive for ultra popular weapons. Pandero Ceramica skin is much smaller than default Pandero. Animation and overall feeling of the skin is way different than the original: shooting one bullet or the whole pallet, both in animation and by the weapon design. Ceramica doesn't have anything of those, except new custom sound. This brings the question - why Pandero? How can I equip Nusku pistol skin on Pandero (which is a really ugly skin) but can't equip Ceramica skin on any other pistol? Why can't we have a singing Lex or singing Lato?

We can equip Dryad bow skin on Lenz for cabbage sake, there are no 'technical limitations'... :D

22 hours ago, Void-Gunslinger said:

This has been addressed in a devstream. They said no.

Nah bro, they have talked about it in a devworkshop and said it would be a future thing but a dificult one because of the system that zaws use to get theyre stats...

On 2/14/2018 at 8:14 PM, CapnToaster said:

Solo relays? Party-only relays? It takes far too much time to load every random Tenno's hairdo who decided to go AFK next to Konzu. Every. Single. Time.

OR simply have bounties selectable from the Orbiter. We really don't need to load into Cetus every single time we want to do bounties. We don't need to go to the Syndicate headquarters in the relays every time we want to do the syndicate daily missions, do we? Add some QoL here.

I think it would also be a great thing if there was an extraction spot similar to the Gates that allowed you to finish the mission and head directly back to your Orbiter without ever having to load into Cetus.

Archived