Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

This Year So Far:

It's becoming obvious to me that you're saving khora for the next open world map. bad trend to start since new warframes/primes/new weapons are the only kind of new content this game can offer consistently while we wait for the next part of the main storyline in the game. Note that it seems that Digital Extremes seems to release a new open world every year from here on out. With new warframes can also come new quests. chains of harrow, saya's vigil, etc. etc. In which case, the next new warframe , being Khora, probably won't be seen for the next... 5 or more months. Nor her quest.

Until then, I'm guessing DE plans on continuing the hype on her, maybe release a prime or two after zephyr prime, more QOL changes (which is appreciated greatly), and more buffs/changes. And of course, more fashion frame stuff which generally is unnecessary. Hopefully we'll see the new cetus zaws, it'll give newer players more variety when wanting to make one. Annd hopefully we'll see a Hydroid Prime trailer before a Zephyr Prime trailer. And of course the POE digger enemies. The ones that are kinda huge,robotic, spider like grineer things -- yeah those. What ever happened to those I wonder :nerd:

43 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arsenal mesh being misaligned with the floor as reported here:

Well, we're really zeroing in on just how little you care about Oberon Prime players who are waiting for you to add Oberon shoulder attachments to Oberon Prime's attachments list.

I'm constantly getting locked out of operator and/or primary weapons during eidolon hunts. Seems to happen every time I get a magnetic proc while swapping to operator or while getting downed by the many AoE lightbeams, acid rain, foot stomps and random hydrolyst magnetic oneshot bursts.

Only way to solve it has been to jump into water to get my operator back, then get killed so I can use the gear wheel again, then jumping into archwing to recover use of my weapon... it gets pretty irritating when running out of time.

So, no fix for:

• teleporting Eidolons
  • Companion/Sentinel not loading into PoE
  • Abilities stuck and can't use any of them
  • More than required lures dying upon Eidolon kill
  • Lures getting stuck in place

That kinda stinks. I couldn't care less about fashion if the game play is suffering.

While I appreciate bug fixes as much as the next person I kind of want 'something' new in the game to play with, kind of feel a lot of time and resources was wasted on the 'improvements' to captura which could have been used on other things. 

We already know there are new zaws which appeared to be pretty much done last devstream so they could have been finished and added to the game, even if it was a staggered release.  

And a side note... another patch with no further work on ember, banshee, chrome and volt... something needs to be done to these because you've made them worse and/or not fixed the issue you were supposedly fixing.  There's plenty of feedback in the rework thread about what you've done wrong and even options on how to fix it.

please, for the next devstream, stop wasting time with another captura show or something like on the last devstream.. i cant stress enough when watching you guys spend around 25 minutes just for showing a new captura feature, which i think wasting time (cause it's 25 minutes just for 1 thing, and that thing being captura).. thx and sorry for a harsh word

2 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

We already know there are new zaws which appeared pretty much done last devstream so why aren't they available yet. 

They are not done, I think their stats are not done, maybe some other stuff too. Those might have been just reskins too.

I'm more interested in that new huge sword they showed.

DE I'm willing to work for free just let me PBR everything in the game (including the new armor that really succ probably for almost everyone >_>).

at least stop with the half metallic bs, almost every item in the game that has that is almost unusable.

and pleasssssse FIX the Rhino Palatine Skin from the half metallic bs, I(and probably tons of people) really want to buy it but it looks like crepe...

btw I'm serious, u know my email

2 minutes ago, Konachibi said:

New bug found.  Grineer that stand against Gara's Mass Vitrify wall are able to shoot through it, as shown in this picture

That bug isn't new at all. No seriously, it isn't. That's been in for quite some time now, reported by numerous players without a doubt (including myself), doubt they'll fix it anytime soon. Mabye they'll fix it when she gets a deluxe skin or prime.

13 minutes ago, golfmike said:

So, no fix for:

• teleporting Eidolons
  • Companion/Sentinel not loading into PoE
  • Abilities stuck and can't use any of them
  • More than required lures dying upon Eidolon kill
  • Lures getting stuck in place

That kinda stinks. I couldn't care less about fashion if the game play is suffering.

Second face to the PoE hating sentinels: Sentinels keep disappearing once you mount an archwing (normal) but fail to appear afterwards (not quite so). Apparently linked to being the host.

Here's the modest topic on that:

3 minutes ago, Gendalph said:

They are not done, I think their stats are not done, maybe some other stuff too. Those might have been just reskins too.

I'm more interested in that new huge sword they showed.

Well they hadn't even got the cad model sorted on the huge sword, the zaw parts had cad models sorted (might have needed texture mapping) and were being used so clearly they were nearly done (at least the two that were shown).  Also pretty much every weapon of the same type is a 'reskin' when you think about it with a link to a database with it's stats because they all use the same set of animations for their respective stances. 

Archived