Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

[DE]Megan

"Hey, the community is having problems with the Eidolons disappearing while the hunts, what shall we do about this?"
"Give them a Captura Feature and an Armorset. They'll definitly forget about these problems."
"But----"
"CAPTURA. FEATURE!"
"Y-Yes.."

So, lets take a guess when fixes with the Eidolonproblems are coming... 2019?
Archwings are still falling through the Plains, not being able to get in Operatormode, not being able to cast abilities, Eidolons disappearing through the ground multiple times in a row? YES, WE CAN.
Is this taking the same amount of time to fix that crap as the Solar Rails/Regiments etc? Or can I expierience this fix while I'm still alive?

Set higher Kuva rewards? Naaah, 100/300 Kuva in a Bounty in enough! 600Kuva from a Siphon, SURE!

But yeah, simmer us with an armorset and a captura feature to get us to still play this piece of.... work...

9 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Well they hadn't even got the cad model sorted on the huge sword, the zaw parts had cad models sorted (might have needed texture mapping) and were being used so clearly they were nearly done (at least the two that were shown).  Also pretty much every weapon of the same type is a 'reskin' when you think about it with a link to a database with it's stats because they all use the same set of animations for their respective stances. 

Zaws work in a slightly different way, as for Nodachi - they had stance and model mostly ready, but it needed texturing done, plus that particle effect.

1 hour ago, MartinVole said:

No fixes yet for Eidolons teleporting even with filled lures and broken Eidolon Shrines (non-interactive)?

yep this is the main issue on the Plains to be fixed guys and gals  ..  anyway thanks for the update DE .. but its been a great deal of cosmetics of late.. when i saw 22.15.0 I though .. woohoo at last more weapons or frame.. but nooo.. oh well .. 

1 hour ago, -TSA-Swaggi said:

Still no Downgrade Option :(

yeah that sucks i just came back to the game after a year and a half of not playing and got arcanes and can't downgrade them. Time to leave again, It's disappointing really how several things still remain somewhat broken. I'm sure the downgrade feature when it's added will make me pay for the problem I didn't cause. 

3 minutes ago, Gendalph said:

Zaws work in a slightly different way, as for Nodachi - they had stance and model mostly ready, but it needed texturing done, plus that particle effect.

Not that different... the only difference between zaws and 'normal' weapons is you can 'customise' the combination/stats.  Once you've made your zaw it then functions off of the usual animations for that weapon class. 

As to the texturing, I work in 3D and it shouldn't take that long in all honesty. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Beam weapons not correctly damaging the Nullifier drones (they correctly damaged the Corpus inside and the bubble, but not drones).

Some Beam weapons still cannot damage Nullifier bubbles when they are increasing in size:\ they must reach maximum size before the synapse, amprex, ignis can damage them, pls fix. thank

Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.

That's actually really good! Thanks!

Also, I truly appreciate the focus on polishing existing content. Thank you for listening to all of us who asked for that for so long. I guess a lot of people just want a bunch of new weapons, but I am much happier with what you've actually done over the past few months. Thank you again for listening and making the game better!

For maximum exposure!

We've got a chunky list of items: Kuva in the Kuva Fortress, Khora, Arcane Distilling, Arcane Trade Tax, and more that we're addressing.

What about raids? Any timeline on when we should expect them to return in some form?

Shrine of the Eidolon: Update 22.15.0

Excavation Changes:

• Excavators will no longer take Power Cells if BOTH Shields and Power are full as to not waste valuable Power Cells.
  • Excavation UI displays 'Power: FULL' when the Excavator no longer needs more Power Cells to run to completion.

So basically, you disabled the work around, for the still present bug of new power cores stopping spawning if there's too many on the ground.

So now, instead of getting rid of excess power cores by overfilling the current excavator before going to a new excavator, we instead get to stand around for 5+ minutes at the new excavator waiting for the power cores sitting at the previous excavator to despawn, and for new power core carriers to then start spawning near the new excavator.

For maximum exposure!

We've got a chunky list of items: Kuva in the Kuva Fortress, Khora, Arcane Distilling, Arcane Trade Tax, and more that we're addressing.

Thanks for pointing the thread out. Looking forward to having information on those subjects discussed in the thread when possible.

Broken and don't work:

1. Unairu Wisp's don't appear in Eidelon hunt when I summoned them (100% chances), but work very well in missions.

2. Energy Conversion don't work in Eidelon Hunt too, but work in Simulacrum.

3. Simulacrum Kill Enemies button don't work, also after starting simulation is impossible to switch enemies (I was try with Ambulas 105lvl Pause UI), when i remove them from screen and try to add other enemies and start testing by pressig Simulate button the simulation won't start, I can press forever but is useless, then I was forced to leave simulacrum and rejoin to start new test which is really annoying.

4. Smeeta Kavat mod Link Shield don't work, after I add mod full maxed, shield stats doesn't change, I still see same base stats on Smeeta.

5. Posters from decorations don't stick correctly on the orbiters wall, I see small space between poster and the wall looks sucks. :facepalm:

Why couldn't the tonfa, and even the pistol skin, just be a new weapon? I know the start of this year is more focused on revamping the old but this tonfa is legit a whole new model they could've made into a new tonfa instead of a skin. I really just don't understand.

Archived