Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #199: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, Giantconch said:

Cool! Hopefully the questions are game knowledge based instead of database-based statistics information that only devs have access to!

Goodness, yes.

I was wondering about this, asking players questions which they don't have access to the answers for is tantamount to asking players to throw dice mentally and take a friggin' guess.

Maybe instead try asking people game related questions that a player has a chance to have actually come across, like, say, "What prominent NPC is involved in the quest for Inaros?"

Sure, that's an easy one, but at least people either know it, or don't.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)BenSummers01 said:

what a crock start fixing bug in the game bfore anything but thats it you dont like chrtism do you

Not sure what their dislike for 19th-century parliamentary reform has to do with this, but...okay. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

s0bozNh.jpg

We’ve got (1)99 problems, but PLAT ATTACK ain’t one!

Rebecca is back from vacation and ready to quiz unsuspecting Tenno with Megan! Curious to know what has happened in Warframe while Reb was away? ME TOO! Tune in and help out the unsuspecting Tenno -- their correct answers also runs respective Plat prizes in Chat!

ALSO, we’ve mixed up the way we showcase Fan Art so that YOU can benefit from these amazing weekly pieces! Each Prime Time there will be a 30 minute Twitch Drop for a free Display, and each episode we will showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added in the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Mirage Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, March 8th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Hi there first time post XBOX 1 Loving the update great work, was wondering if the lures in the plaine could have a proximity distance set on them as they seem to be all over me whilst trying to get my shots out from both operator and warframe alike.Thanx for the amazing work all of you have put in !!!

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Nix Nerthus said:

Hi there first time post XBOX 1 Loving the update great work, was wondering if the lures in the plaine could have a proximity distance set on them as they seem to be all over me whilst trying to get my shots out from both operator and warframe alike.Thanx for the amazing work all of you have put in !!!

Next Console update has improvements for that!

• Improved Eidolon Lure following/positioning logic to prevent them getting right up in your face and disrupting your view.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

s0bozNh.jpg

We’ve got (1)99 problems, but PLAT ATTACK ain’t one!

Rebecca is back from vacation and ready to quiz unsuspecting Tenno with Megan! Curious to know what has happened in Warframe while Reb was away? ME TOO! Tune in and help out the unsuspecting Tenno -- their correct answers also runs respective Plat prizes in Chat!

ALSO, we’ve mixed up the way we showcase Fan Art so that YOU can benefit from these amazing weekly pieces! Each Prime Time there will be a 30 minute Twitch Drop for a free Display, and each episode we will showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added in the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

PLUS, don’t miss your chance at a Mirage Prime Access giveaway for a lucky viewer!

See you here tonight, March 8th at 7 p.m. ET. Check your time zones here.

Appreciate the heads-up on the fan art showcase, DE Megan. To be fair, we probably know what has been happening in Warframe since we were here! I know we would love to learn more about what is going on however outside Warframe, making it work and such and plans for the various reworks that have happened lately. Melee weapons next right?

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Next Console update has improvements for that!

• Improved Eidolon Lure following/positioning logic to prevent them getting right up in your face and disrupting your view.

Cool, I know that Lures are kooky about trying to get in the way, should help a lot of players.

I just wanna know who the next prime frame is and what weapons will come along with. Hopefully some more tasteful cosmetics as well. I appreciate the fantastic work ya'll been doing DE. All the critics should take a long look in the mirror, because they are the ones that need to fix themselves. Seeing this game before it was hardly playable on PC to now, it's like watching the earth evovle to sustain life. Absolutely remarkable. Much love and respect DE. 

Archived