Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pains of Eidolon

Orcot

Just had a Hunt [DE]Aiden and [DE]Danielle that was pretty good, all was going well until my screen froze as my Operator was blasted by the Gauntalyst, could hear what was happening and even text back, but my shards, cores and arcane would be lost cause the only way to get my PC back was to crtl+alt+del.

Anyone else had good experience spoiled during a hunt over a bug/IRL stuff/in game mistake?

A friendly Trinity gets this bug preaty much every time we hunt Eidolons. From their deduction it appears to somehow happen after dying as an Operator, so we decided to just make sure they don't need to use theirs.

I can not personally confirm how it happens, but hopefully this helps.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

A friendly Trinity gets this bug preaty much every time we hunt Eidolons. From their deduction it appears to somehow happen after dying as an Operator, so we decided to just make sure they don't need to use theirs.

I can not personally confirm how it happens, but hopefully this helps.

Will keep this in mind, might try to see if I can duplicate since this is the 4th time it's happened to me since POE dropped, hopefully something can be done to fix if it is something that can be repeated. 

On 3/8/2018 at 10:29 AM, Orcot said:

Just had a Hunt [DE]Aiden and [DE]Danielle that was pretty good, all was going well until my screen froze as my Operator was blasted by the Gauntalyst, could hear what was happening and even text back, but my shards, cores and arcane would be lost cause the only way to get my PC back was to crtl+alt+del.

Anyone else had good experience spoiled during a hunt over a bug/IRL stuff/in game mistake?

This exact thing has been happening for an ally of mine regularly when fighting the Gantulyst. Would you mind sharing your system specs/launcher and game settings? Maybe their is some overlap. My ally uses a Win7 64 with a skylake I7k and 16 GB of Crucial RAM with a 760 GTX 2GB due to current video card prices. Due it not happening to me, I am having issues trying to narrow it down and would love more insight into what is causing it.

Edited by Urlan

39 minutes ago, Orcot said:

Wait you played with them? Lucky... I’ll probably never play with them, but if I did, I’d be screaming.

I’ve only ever done one hunt, and that was flawless.

4 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

Wait you played with them? Lucky... I’ll probably never play with them, but if I did, I’d be screaming.

I’ve only ever done one hunt, and that was flawless.

I’ve almost played a mission with Scott before, we were going to do the Pacifism Defect event and Scott joined the squad and then the mission bugged out and we had to abandon the whole squad, feelsbadman.

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

I’ve almost played a mission with Scott before, we were going to do the Pacifism Defect event and Scott joined the squad and then the mission bugged out and we had to abandon the whole squad, feelsbadman.

all around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.

I can never go public on the plains because I always get host migrated. It’s not just plains either, it’s every mission.

What makes this all the more frustrating is that I know exactly what it is and it was fixed for a few weeks before breaking again. Here’s the link to the update where it was (temporarily) fixed.

Literally the first fix was the one that did the trick.