Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 Deadline

The official TennoGen Round 12 meeting has concluded and there are some truly incredible pieces for this wave. Thank you to everyone who submitted a piece, offered feedback to a creator, or even voted on their favourite items!

We'll be taking the next couple weeks to test the potential creations and get final tweaks made - after that's done, it'll be time to announce the selected pieces! We don't expect an official Round 12 announcement until April at the earliest. Thanks for your patience, Tenno! :community:

34 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

The official TennoGen Round 12 meeting has concluded and there are some truly incredible pieces for this wave. Thank you to everyone who submitted a piece, offered feedback to a creator, or even voted on their favourite items!

We'll be taking the next couple weeks to test the potential creations and get final tweaks made - after that's done, it'll be time to announce the selected pieces! We don't expect an official Round 12 announcement until April at the earliest. Thanks for your patience, Tenno! :community:

Gara Amarius.

pls

Mighty need. 

42 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

pls

3DC015FFF3DD250B8891F35208B5F3EF9A186788

51 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Gara Amarius.

pls

Mighty need. 

Eh, as nifty as the helmet was, the rest of the skin looked rather lackluster and needed more for me. That said, I think I prefer the Silica helmet too.

On 28/03/2018 at 3:14 AM, NurglesSocks said:

when will we get round 12 to be able to buy?

likely not for awhile yet, they've yet to announce the chosen tennogen for this round - they said the earliest they'd announce whats chosen would be april and then we have to wait for them to be added most likely.

1 hour ago, FlawedLegacy said:

likely not for awhile yet, they've yet to announce the chosen tennogen for this round - they said the earliest they'd announce whats chosen would be april and then we have to wait for them to be added most likely.

Thanks. 

There are some great things I'd love to see get through... 2 chroma skins that are really nice including a graxx. A few nice rhino skins as well, and Corpra Nova. 

Really hope Faven makes a Graxx Banshee this year. 

Thank you for continuing to do these Tennogen Rounds! I absolutely love the content created by the player base in the game and hope this goes on for a while :D Cant wait to see what shows up hopefully in the middle or at the end of April!