[DE]Megan

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

With all due respect DE,

Can y'all fix that bug where the tridolons teleport even when multiple lures are holding them in place? 

Or if you can't, could you at least make PoE (and soon to be Venus PoE) optional rather than how it is right now? Like to unveil a riven, go to PoE. Focus farm go to PoE. Make the Bugs of Eidolon an optional game mode rather than forcing the "optional" onto us?

Another thing, I want to farm wisps and fish in peace, not to get attacked by grineer or have a disappointed HoLotus tell me to go do stuff when she ain't even gonna bother taking care of her precious tenno

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 12

My head keeps disappearing while in-game, no matter which warframe I choose. Had one guy from my squad see it and mention it to me too?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

And still Aksomati is bugged, Only the right one is shooting (is animated) and btw where is my endless Kuva mission and even more wanted where is my option to scan Tomb Guardian (missed it and hate it ^^) aaand more   -- RIVEN SLOTS --

More shiny fixes pls :-)

Edited by .-KG-..-BornStoned-.
  • Upvote 2

From when a slight change in the position of a small texture:

• Slightly adjusted the hand position when holding the Pandero Ceramica Skin to make it sit nicer in the Warframe's hand.

counts for   
          General Changes

0.o

Just now, Wolffe. said:

My head keeps disappearing while in-game, no matter which warframe I choose. Had one guy from my squad see it and mention it to me too?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have noticed it when using shade's ghost mod

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bsb4432 said:

maybe relog your account here?

OMG! The good ol' "did you turn it off and back on?" works everytime...

5 minutes ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

already did, long time ago

clear your browser cache and log in the forum again, it should push any changes to avatar that did not previously happen

Edited by Chisah

Inb4 “Stop putting hotfixes when it’s night in PoE”.

waiiiiitttttt....

Edited by EndermanBeast
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed an un-advertised Duration from Magus Replenish - the healing on the Operator will now be instantaneous according to the % in the description of the Arcane.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3

1 visual bug down, 4000 visual bugs to go. I'm afraid to look on the bug report graphical section :scared:

Keep it up! Good bug is a dead bug!

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, -Maliwan- said:

Yea, once again a "Shrine of Eidolon" Update with no eidolon fixes!

It's called Shrine Of The Eidolon Hotfix because the recent large update was SOTE, not because they're doing anything with the Eidolons. Same with every big update, every hotfix and mini-update will be named after the most recent big update. I'm sure they're working on fixing whatever issues there may be with the Eidolons either way, just be patient. There's always a massive pile of issues a Dev team has to work through before they get to yours. 

• Applause 2

Still no fix for Arcane Nullifier and such to remove your gun, from your hand when it procs.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, -CM-Harbinger said:

already did, long time ago

Log out of the forums, get rid of the cookies and login again.

6 minutes ago, -MortisThorne- said:

It's called Shrine Of The Eidolon Hotfix because the recent large update was SOTE, not because they're doing anything with the Eidolons. Same with every big update, every hotfix and mini-update will be named after the most recent big update. I'm sure they're working on fixing whatever issues there may be with the Eidolons either way, just be patient. There's always a massive pile of issues a Dev team has to work through before they get to yours. 

Except the Eidolons literally aren't working the way they should. Everyone I have talked to that has been running them has been having trouble where the eidolons will just TP at random ever with filled lures around (this can be stuck in an infinite loop too btw), we can't summon the other 2 because the shrine is bugged, and the joints are immune to damage indefinitely at random. With it being the main feature of the Plains and with how long it has been like this, they should have at least told us that they are looking into it, but they haven't.

Edited by Yu_Cypher
  • Upvote 1

Just now, JIMMY-ZEPP said:

thx, but  Zenurik's Void Singularity it is useful to put the hostage in a safe place  >.<

*was

1 minute ago, Yu_Cypher said:

Except the Eidolons literally aren't working the way they should. Everyone I have talked to that has been running them has been having trouble where the eidolons will just TP at random ever with filled lures around, we can't summon the other 2 because the shrine is bugged, and the joins are immune to damage indefinitely at random. With it being the main feature of the Plains and with how long it has been like this, they should have at least told us that they are looking into it, but they haven't.

>>>

1 minute ago, Yu_Cypher said:

I'm sure they're working on fixing whatever issues there may be with the Eidolons either way, just be patient.

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Arcane Acceleration applying to all Primaries when it should just be Rifles

You guys even contradict yourselves over this Primary & Rifles thing lol.

I think you guys should divide the weapon category more clearly. For eg, Rifles includes launcher in sortie. Also the ammo category is a bit messy too.

• Applause 1

One would imagine that a fix for bugs with the Eidolons would be in an update with content for Eidolons... Oh well. Very appreciative of the fixes in this update, and the heads up for the other issues reported. #thanksDE

Perhaps a solution might be in order, removing the entirety of the content while you rework it might be for the best. Novel idea isnt it? :D 

EDIT: Still no fixes for the misranked arcanes? 

Edited by sleepychewbacca
word

21 minutes ago, -Maliwan- said:

Yea, once again a "Shrine of Eidolon" Update with no eidolon fixes!

- Hitboxes
- Desynced Hitboxes
- Random Eidolon teleports
- Sanctuary bug
- Did I mention desynced hitboxes and hitboxes in general?
- Random Eidolon Death Animations even tho it's a successful capture
- Better vomvalyst spawns?
- Lure pathing is still pretty wonky and tend to block the view
- Hitboxes
- Seizure warning for Eidolon Hunters
- Not random or limited Lure spawns. Make the lure spawns garantueed.

Seizure warning for Eidolon Hunters <-THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Please do try to pay mind to the health of your clientele, least the company is looking to do the player base harm. I honestly feel my eye sight going bad from these hunts, personally - but if someone suffers a seizure from these things, I can only imagine how horrible a situation that would be for everyone involved. 

Edited by skRose
  • Upvote 2

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Carciphona:

STOP MAKING FIXES AT NIGHT!!! This is an absolute disgrace!!!

night for u maybe. there are time differences just in case u never heard of that. "disgrace" okay...

Just now, Xydeth said:

night for u maybe. there are time differences just in case u never heard of that. "disgrace" okay...

I think he's referring to the night cycle in Cetus. It messed up an Eidolon hunt for me.