Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

night for u maybe. there are time differences just in case u never heard of that. "disgrace" okay...

the time in cetus/plains is universal though. It is the same for everyone on every continent.

48 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

• Fixed Arcane Acceleration applying to all Primaries when it should just be Rifles

Are that mean not worked on sniper rifles anymore ? this is bad...

and after testing more, Bow worked with arcane acceleration XD

why Bow considered as rifle on this when sniper rifles is not ?

I have to wonder, Pandero skin with it's reload is fixed, but Burston Prime using the Solstice skin still shoves the magazine at its stock, in addition to not using the grip like the normal Burston. Is it due to exclusive reward from holiday event that it won't get fixed? 

Yeah, apparently I got lucky with the bugs. 
I "only" had the random invulnerability of Eidolon articulations (even though I think it's more of a hitbox problem from the rest of the Eidolon's body) and systematic shrine bug preventing to do the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst. Still IMPOSSIBLE to do the two new Eidolons. 

il y a 4 minutes, Xydeth a dit :

night for u maybe. there are time differences just in case u never heard of that. "disgrace" okay...

I believe what that player meant was "stop hotfixing when it's night on Cetus".

There is a bug when Gara use "Mass Vitrification" while equiped a primary weapon the weapon goes to the back of Gara like if you changed weapon but hands stay still like if you will hold the weapon and you can fire the weapon until ammo is out but you CANT recharge ammo unless you change weapon or use Mass Vitrification again.

Fix?🐈

Arcane downgrading is still needed as well as a buff to the weakness of PoE Archwing. Wasting 2% of the resources used to craft one by simply taking one hit that you can't even dodge or see coming, let alone block/absorb with Amesha bubble, is a poor decision considering how much you love forcing content into the plains.

And make Cetus a trading area similar to the Bazaar. It's a trading merchant town/city; I see no reason why this shouldn't be a thing, ESPECIALLY when all arcanes have to pass through that area regardless (since rip trials....)

32 minutes ago, -FF-Drakulon said:

Hmm Thanks for Fix.

One could ask for a time when more or less khora will come out?

When it will also be dmg 2.5?

damage 2.5 was scrapped & Khora needs to be completely reworked and they don't even know when she's coming out :x

I think i wrote this 2times now but could it be possible to make ash 4th ability to make it so that when you have marked the enemy's that you can press 3 to go in the animation right away cuz now we have to mark them then press 4 and the (if the enemy's are not dead yet) press 3 on a enemy cuz i loved to use ash before the second rework and now i kinda don't use him anymore so pls make this happen

since yesterday i noticed a bug, enemies spawn inside walls

just did a void missions ( just before the update) where the enemies spawned behind a locked door, can see his gun sticking through the door, can not shoot or kill it tho

doubt you know about it or you do, but its new to me, never seen it happen before

Just now, XxWarlord2017xX said:

since yesterday i noticed a bug, enemies spawn inside walls

just did a void missions ( just before the update) where the enemies spawned behind a locked door, can see his gun sticking through the door, can shoot or kill it tho

doubt you know about it or you do, but its new to me, never seen it happen before

Enemies have been spawning in walls for years. That is a REALLY old bug. Welcome to Bugframe.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Morkislair:

Yeah, apparently I got lucky with the bugs. 
I "only" had the random invulnerability of Eidolon articulations (even though I think it's more of a hitbox problem from the rest of the Eidolon's body) and systematic shrine bug preventing to do the Gantulyst and the Hydrolyst. Still IMPOSSIBLE to do the two new Eidolons. 

I believe what that player meant was "stop hotfixing when it's night on Cetus".

okay my bad then, i thought he means real time. still no reason to go so agressive tho.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Zenurik's Void Singularity pulling in friendly NPCS, instead of just enemies

Well there goes the one and only use of Void Singularity, pulling the sortie defense target to a more easily defended location. Time to deactivate that node, I guess...

How about a focus point refund for this now-useless node and its prerequisite, Void Static?

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Slightly adjusted the hand position when holding the Pandero Ceramica Skin to make it sit nicer in the Warframe's hand.

Will the Tekko ever get this kind of attention?  They aren't even IN the hands, let alone "sitting nicely".

Omg this community when DE fix thing, most are like  " STOP FIXING THING AND WORK FOR NEW CONTENT"
and when they create new content most are like "BEFORE CREATE YOU MUST FIX ... ".

Personally I appreciate when DE make update that it is fixe or new content or even both, and if they didn't had the pressure of the community who 
always want more they could do new content with not so mush bug.

The error is human and it's normal that is bug at the release of new stuff.

Just now, Roi_NoxKay said:

Omg this community when DE fix thing, most are like  "OMG STOP FIXING THING AND WORK FOR NEW CONTENT"
and when they create new content most are like "BEFORE CREATE YOU MUST FIX ... ".

Personally I appreciate when DE make update that it is fixe or new content or even both, and if they had the pressure of the community who 
always want more they could do new content with not so mush bug.

The error is human and it's normal that is bug at the release of new stuff.

Never once have I heard anyone get upset over them actually fixing stuff instead of making new content. Not saying it doesn't happen, but you say it like everyone is doing it, which is NOT the case. 

Archived