Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.15.1

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, XxWarlord2017xX said:

since yesterday i noticed a bug, enemies spawn inside walls

It has been like that for awhile now. Not sure DE knows about it or if anyone has reported it in the bug section.

What the hell you guys are so nice I'm not even kidding like I see the comments and I cannot believe what I'm seeing like actually if you look at other games say League of Legends they really don't have that much to play around with or to even patch you know a couple of monsters and Buffs and champions which is the most part but they patch very few things I would say maybe 50 different changes every two weeks and in Warframe I see in the distance of 24 hours a hotfix and it has like the same amount of fixes or even more and so many people take you guys for granted I really hope that you guys do not feel bad for what people say because what you guys do is honestly amazing as a free-to-play game and a very small company compared to other companies like Riot games you guys are honestly a gift and you are working so incredibly hard for Warframe I could not thank you enough for what you guys are doing with the game you guys are honestly amazing I love all the devs you guys put so much work into Warframe I honestly could not see a better company to take care of this game you guys are doing a terrific job keep it up please do not let yourselves get down by the quote on quote mean comments because at this point I feel like they are nothing compared to the work you put in the game thank you again so much for everything that you bring you guys bring me so much joy I love you all thank you sincerely. and by the way  of what I meant by all these mean comments and whatnot some of them do seem a little bit  exaggerated in my opinion but  I do understand that some people are just putting out some  issues that are found in the game  and are only notifying you guys of it I totally understand that I'm just talking about the comments that are like  I guess I could say passive aggressive  anyways that's all I wanted you guys to know thank you again goodbye <3 :D

A lot of negativity just within the first few comments, & sad to say im not helping. New stuff & fixes are appreciated, & all the problems people are having have been mentioned more than enough already.

I just want a date for new content like Khora, Umbra, follow up to the Apostasy Prologue, Venus open world, etc. If not an exact date then at least an ETA so the suspense of a release date doesn't kill anyone like all the other super big updates.

Also, on the note of the Apostasy Prologue, why can't we wear the lotus helmet? That would be pretty cool

Log in rework. Its been well over 100 days. I've gotten THREE rewards now since it was talked about. If it drops a few days before I get Sigma and Octanis and makes it take even longer, I swear to god.... kinda defeating the purpose of the log in rework isn't it? 

1 hour ago, -Maliwan- said:

- Seizure warning for Eidolon Hunters ( This is not a joke and should be taken very very serious.)
- Not random or limited Lure spawns. Make the lure spawns garantueed.

1 minute ago, IHauptmanI said:

This. That is why I don`t play eidolons.

ngbbs4a25c4e8a09fe.jpg

Ya - Don't play Eidolon  if you are prone to Seizure; however this is true for most futuristic action shooters. You probably should not play Warframe at all without a screen filter if you are prone to Seizure. https://www.epilepsy.com/connect/forums/products-resources-helpful-links/computer-filters

I dont have Seizure and I love the laser light shows from Eidolon Hunt.

- DE does not need to fix this - You just need to take perceptions for your health.

3 hours ago, kyori said:

You guys even contradict yourselves over this Primary & Rifles thing lol.

I think you guys should divide the weapon category more clearly. For eg, Rifles includes launcher in sortie. Also the ammo category is a bit messy too.

I don't see the contradiction here (they corrected a mistake, a longstanding one yes, but a mistake nonetheless) and I don't see how including launchers in the rifle category makes more sense than how it is now... Simply put launchers are not rifles. Launchers propel an explosive at a target. A Rifle is a long barreled firearm made for precision shots (aided by the rifling of the barrel, which is where the name Rifle comes from). Shotguns are not rifles, Bows are not rifles, but they are all weapons that take 2 hands to wield which makes them a primary weapon.

would be nice if we get those fixes for eidolon about

_ low rank players who somehow get in eidolon hunts and doesn't know what to do

_ lure path finding (too wonky as sometime they stuck on the ledge of the mountain)

_ vomvalyst spawn rate (i can barely find any of them to charge up my Lures)

_ Eidolon Hitboxes (jesus christ i hit that thing and deal 0 damage, it really annoying)

_ can we reduce down visual effect in eidolon hunt? everything is chaostic and i can barely see where i'm standing until i realized i was standing on the eidolon radiation field

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved enemy ‘cover’ tactics when attempting to seek cover in a Defense mission.

Why should enemies be trying to take cover when there is an objective they need to kill? This will only serve to slow down Defense missions even more than they already are, and drive players even more towards using AoE DPS frames that don't have LoS restrictions.

Gerade eben schrieb -Maliwan-:

Yea, once again a "Shrine of Eidolon" Update with no eidolon fixes!

- Hitboxes
- Desynced Hitboxes
- Random Eidolon teleports
- Sanctuary bug
- Did I mention desynced hitboxes and hitboxes in general?
- Random Eidolon Death Animations even tho it's a successful capture
- Better vomvalyst spawns?
- Lure pathing is still pretty wonky and tend to block the view
- Hitboxes
- Seizure warning for Eidolon Hunters ( This is not a joke and should be taken very very serious.)
- Not random or limited Lure spawns. Make the lure spawns garantueed.

- Hitboxes/- Desynced Hitboxes/- Did I mention desynced hitboxes and hitboxes in general?/- Hitboxes (why did you mention it 4 times?)

I never had ANY problems with the Hitpoxes of the Eidelons, must be an error of your network

- Random Eidolon teleports

Network on your part

- Better vomvalyst spawns?

? Why I never had any problems with them either

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Zenurik's Void Singularity pulling in friendly NPCS, instead of just enemies.

Want to start off by saying I appreciate all the work that goes into the game and all attempts at keeping the game balanced and fun! Just want to rant a lil bit about something this brought my attention to more vividly^^

I actually found the Void Singularity pulling NPCs useful for moving my own specters, or defense targets out of my way :( Only reason I put points into it...  *sigh*  Any chance there could be a more complex Ordering mechanic for specters and defense targets~  I mean just narratively speaking, I don't see why I shouldn't be able to tell the person I'm rescuing to get down and hide somewhere while I fight to keep them safe... ya know, without (steal weapon - so they stop wandering so much) & (switch teleport/valkyr hookline) until they are where I want them (possibly walling them in with Atlas) >.> it just seems cumbersome and a little immersion breaking~  (sorry sorry, I know this is long winded and probably belongs somewhere else, I'm just tired and rambly~)  I understand that the point of the mission is to make you constantly adjust your position and tactics, adapting to random situations and locations, but if this were a real defense target, I would've knocked him out and stashed him in a corner by now instead of risking his own life and mine by being so obstinate! =P

Archived