Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SharpWit

Arcane for Ash Prime- Grace or Guardian?

Question

As if recently I've decided it's time to further improve my Ash, by putting some Arcanes on him, now that all of them are easier to obtain. So far I've put obvious pick which is Arcane Trickery, however I also think that some defensive Arcane would also be a good fit based on my build, but I don't know which one to get- Arcane Grace or Arcane Guardian? Which one do you guys think would work better? 

Highest mission types I do with him are sortie, I'm not doing long run suvi. 

And No, I won't put another Trickery, with current state of bladestorm, one is enough. Generally speaking, I would appreciate if you guys would answet my question, instead of suggesting other Arcanes or changes in my build. 

This is my current build for Ash, It works for me, so likely the only thing I would change is aura for Steel Charge. 

kJcCyeX.jpg

9 answers to this question

Between Grace and Guardian I'd go for Guardian, while using Magus Elevate or weapons for healing yourself. But since you're running without additional efficiency and with P. Flow + QT, I'd suggest also thinking about using Energize. Just putting it out there.

One more trickery for increased cloaking chance.
Also I'd refrain from using Hunter's Adrenaline and Steel Fibre on Ash... i'd suggest Primed Continuity and perhaps Intensify for it.

5 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

And No, I won't put another Trickery, with current state of bladestorm, one is enough. Generally speaking, I would appreciate if you guys would answet my question, instead of suggesting other Arcanes or changes in my build.

I'd go with guardian and throw healing return on your melee to keep topped off.   It's a more effective way to heal anyway, and that DR can make a difference when the AOEs are flying around.

Why not Arcane Ultimatum?

But Guardian is a better deal TBH. Just run with LifeStrike or Healing return, since you are using rage to regen energy.

Guardian will increase your ehp by ~x2

Grace will give you ~265 health if the proc runs it's full duration.

I don't know if one is better than other in this instance, Grace if you're going to be invisible a bunch I guess since the proc will run it's full duration, Guardian if you're going to get shot a bunch and have a separate form of healing.

I have very little space to answer only to your question which is a choice between two things... my choice would be arcane guardian because it's easier to obtain and to trigger.

Spoiler

50 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

This is my current build for Ash, It works for me, so likely the only thing I would change is aura for Steel Charge. 

Steel Charge is compatible with Ash's default aura polarity, you would have to forma this polarity again.

I see 5 forma applied to your Ash so 2 of them are polarity changes.

Since you are running fatal teleport ultimatum is better than guardian. 

Also you should consider ditching your current build idea (trying to turn him into a tank) and going for the 3 primary stats on ash instead, as when he is invisible he takes no damage... trickery is really only for 

You can use debut in and high efficiency to cover all your energy costs.

My stats are 160 or 175 efficiency,

With that much efficiency my skills are almost free.

130 or 190 strength. Clones kill level 100s without a problem with low combo multiplier.

150 or 200ish duration.for long stealth and long seeking shrunken.