Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon AI Attack Issues (Gauntlyst)

MoonlitBlaze

I have recently been having a boatload of issue with both the Gauntlyst fight, mainly based around their attacks once activating their "Regenerating Scream".

1. Upon screaming the lines connecting the vomvalyst to the Gauntlyst seem to phase in and out of reality only appearing if you are farther away.

2. The Gauntlyst "Sheild Dome" will constantly spawn out from it at a rapid rate repeatedly resetting once it has reached max distance, this shield is not only visually distracting but also seems to block projectiles, at its rate of spawning this makes it almost impossible to take down anything within range of the Gauntlyst as you have to be point blank for any hits to register. 

3. I have had the Gauntlyst spawn his "Laser Disco" on the ground of the plains basically creating an almost unavoidable death saw in some locations. (Don't know if this is a bug or intended)

4. Vomvalyst that are linked to the Gauntlyst display inconsistent models for when they are in "Void Mode" or not making killing them all the more difficult. 

5. His stomp attack no longer displays any visual cue for where the giant beams are going to spawn from.

For further information, I am running the game at maximum settings at a constant 60fps, I have only ever noticed these issues after or during a "Regenerating Scream" session. 

Also on a side note I've had Hydrolyst spawn his "Vomvalyst Bloom" Inside a rock making it impossible to hit aside from AOE dmg.