The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tweaks to Nezha's Divine Spears

Trickst3rGawd

Nezha is a semi solid frame and I really love his concept but the fact that I can't do 3 things with divine spears ability kind of annoys me and causes casualties in gameplay with him. 

That ending animation...either remove it or make it a 1-handed action. Too many times has it been a nuisance. It stops the player from firing their weapons and reloading, which can leave them a sitting duck and force them to restart their reload timer. Also I find it hard to keep up the cc when another enemy enters the vicinity.

My request would be to scrap the second animation (where he drops enemies to the ground or the ability ends) and instead of keeping that we can make it to where casting it again picks up new enemies that are in the area, similar to Equinox's sleep. I have a question for you as well. What is Nezha's purpose in team play? Is he a support because of his 2nd or is he a fast damage dealer. I wanted to know this because if he's a fast damage dealer maybe we can make it to where shooting the spears that impale enemies does damage to them because ground finishers are poopy. If he is a support maybe enemies impaled by Divine spears give life steal to you and your teammates. What do you guys think of that? 

PS. I think his warding Halo scales badly as well but apparently players think it's fine so I guess I'll leave the details out.