Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idles Animations!

[DE]gefu

Hey guys just an update on this....my hope was to have these ready for this week but turns out that was a little too ambitious. So looks like they will be rolled out next week.

Also for people wondering, these idles will be......free! I could see us in the future adding more customization options with animation packs offered in the store but not for these guys :)

Can we get an update on this please? They should've been in Thursday, a week from August 15th, but they weren't. :-/

Guys, animation takes time. A lot of time. Please give the team a little slack, they have a lot of work to do, and this probably isn't their only job right now. We will see the animations when they are done, and they will be worth the wait. Please do NOT rush the team, as I would very much like to have the best quality idles possible, and if they have to shove them out incomplete just because people won't wait, then I will not be very impressed with the community.

To the animation team: Take your time and work your magick!

haha really sorry everyone, I totally meant to post an update on friday but once i got distracted it was all over, so thanks for the nudge!

we were VERY close to getting this stuff rolled out this week, animations were pretty much done but it was just going to be too tight getting this stuff functional in the arsenal making sure it worked as it needed, plus we wanted to give it just that little bit more polish they needed with effects and audio. The dojo animations will incorporate the warframes powers so it should be worth it.

No intention of hold these for the next big update, its super close to being ready and should be rolled out with this weeks hotfix. heres some pics to show it in game

5j7nGfo.jpg

4zAIKQO.jpg

Custom idles possibly very soon :) YAY! Love you Geoff!

Now I really want to see these new idles, but I still wonder. Will every warframe have the same "noble" or "agile" idle or for e.g Banshee and Loki will have different "agile" idles? 

Also, I hope there will be even more custom idles in the future.
Animation team, you guys are doing great job, keep it up!  

COOOL ...

I read a lot good ideas, but customize you won TENNO goin be great, it shoulder, boots.. belts...:) i hope make soon a Katana blade.. for my ASH..

thx a lot i so happy it this game... hope keep comming more ideas. what about laser sign?? on weapon.. goin be cool.. 

This may be the wrong place for this, but Rhino + Lanka idle stance has the left hand about a foot underneath the weapon (so rather than holding the stock, its just floating above his hand).  If a revamp goes through maybe you could tilt the gun barrel down a little so it appears to be resting on his hand rather than floating?

The Idles are live now!

thanks for your patience, still have some polishing to do, a couple of them have clipping issues that need to be fixed but we thought it was better to get them out. Also not sure how it happened but Mag somehow got 2 Noble animations, I guess she's just too proud. Her Agile set is getting worked on now and will role out sometime soon.

The Idles are live now!

thanks for your patience, still have some polishing to do, a couple of them have clipping issues that need to be fixed but we thought it was better to get them out. Also not sure how it happened but Mag somehow got 2 Noble animations, I guess she's just too proud. Her Agile set is getting worked on now and will role out sometime soon.

Does this mean she'll have three idles once the Agiles roll out? Because I'd be sad if we lose animations.

I think the default idle animation deserves it's own slot in the menu. Currently when you choose the default idle/suit it removes all emblems and the alternate helmet.

Edit: Oh great job with the animations by the way :P

Edited by CapricaSix