Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards really suck these days

DEATHLOK

I understand really good stuff has to be rare. Whatever.

But Kuva rewards should not be as rare as they are, now. I have a feeling they were dialed back shortly after being added to the reward tables, as it was possible to get some each week. Now, we get Endo or statues.

How about tweaking those percentages?

Because I am not going to play the same damn Kuva mission all day long, every day. It's as boring and grindy as those original Fissure missions, with poor rewards to boot.

PS4 seems to be alright, I guess. I normally get two~three rivens a week. Other rewards are mostly boosters or ENDO. I can't remember the last time I got an anasa. I actually miss/need those.

2 hours ago, paul5473 said:

Hopefully they remove kuva from sorties when they add endless kuva missions but yeah even rivens for me are rare... i've had sculptures all this week...

What's wrong with Kuva in Sortie? It's much better than getting the stupid endo or ayatan, and it beats farming kuva in regular missions so far.

2 hours ago, (PS4)iQuedas said:

PS4 seems to be alright, I guess. I normally get two~three rivens a week. Other rewards are mostly boosters or ENDO. I can't remember the last time I got an anasa. I actually miss/need those.

I hate you. I went 6 weeks with only 4 rivens, with 3rd and 4th being 4 weeks apart.

10 hours ago, Acersecomic said:

What's wrong with Kuva in Sortie? It's much better than getting the stupid endo or ayatan, and it beats farming kuva in regular missions so far.

Nothing wrong with it but why have it in sorties if endless kuva missions will be happening just dilutes the already diluted pool of rewards