Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resources in the plains

(XBOX)ThatsFine9

As of the past 2 days, I've noticed a distinct drop in the resource spawns in the PoE. The grineer camp on the far left of the map used to be littered with mining spots, but now none show up when I go there (yes, I have my advanced cutter equipped). Even wisps (which I think are the WORST) are hardly spawning anymore. I used to get at least 5, now I'm lucky if I get 1. Some of tge grineer encampments never spawn enemies. Did this last update skew the spawns? Is anyone else experiencing a general lack of things spawning out there?

42 minutes ago, Shichibukai88 said:

I gave up after finishing the tier 2 amp. The whole drop rate / spawn rate of the plains stuff is humiliating and irritating. I had to buy a drop chance and double drop booster just to be able to farm it "okay". Never again, screw that stuff seriously.

Mining is adequate if the spawns happen, and I don't mind looking for wisps if I'm guaranteed to have 10-20 spawn, whether or not I find them is a different story, but if I have to spend 30+ minutes travelling all over the map or less time should I use the AW launcher (separate issue with which I also have a serious problem), to only find 1 wisp is one of the worst experiences in gaming. With the amount we need, there needs to be a minimum spawn number, and it needs to be adequate.

Been trying to farm sentirum, to play around with some amps and build some arcanes. Sometimes it feels Im looking for a myth, I have goten dozens of every other gem but sentirum refuses to appear, even nynth I managed to get several.  I got 1 sentirum out of about 100 ( blue marks) gems mined. 

The joke is, radian sentirum needs 3 sentirums to be built, and magus vigour and virtuos each need 30 a set, meaning i gota farm 90 of these legendary drop rate resource to build them.

I pity the guy that falls into the trap of using 1 heart nyth and 1 radian sentirum to build 2 measly exceptional cores.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (XB1)ThatsFine9:

Mining is adequate if the spawns happen, and I don't mind looking for wisps if I'm guaranteed to have 10-20 spawn, whether or not I find them is a different story, but if I have to spend 30+ minutes travelling all over the map or less time should I use the AW launcher (separate issue with which I also have a serious problem), to only find 1 wisp is one of the worst experiences in gaming. With the amount we need, there needs to be a minimum spawn number, and it needs to be adequate.

If anything they need to up the amount you get, by a bit. Its a huge grind wall getting all the wisps and ore/gems. well gems and ores not so much cuz you can just buy em off someone but still.