Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tusk Bolkors are massively overpowered

dopey_opi

Just shoot the turret. They are only annoying when like four of them show up at once, so a spawn limit might be warranted.

Ogmas have already been nerfed like three times, and I haven't seen one in ages. It's too bad, because I liked them and they actually posed a threat. Armor strip + viral kills them in a few seconds now.

4 hours ago, (PS4)Aerik93 said:

Just free roaming I can oneshot a Firbolg but as soon as I run a bounty I’m out of it.

Definitely talking about two entirely different beasties here.  Free roam mode maxes out at what?  Yea you can pretty easily one shot everything there.  Top tier bounty is considerably higher and I don't really care what all your numbers about weapons and all that mean,  they're not difficult to deal with.  And no my comment wasn't like....

4 hours ago, (PS4)Aerik93 said:

Your ‘just do this’ comment is the equivalent of a guy I saw in another thread about Senturium and Nyth drop rates being too low saying ‘just trade for it, /thread’, or a guy telling someone with ADHD to ‘just focus’.

Yea that, some guy eating peanuts under a park bench while explaining the meaning of life to chipmonks  or someone standing on their head using a hula hoop while singing the national anthem.... NAY I SAY, not like any of that :P

I also use an opticor, its got lasers pew pew pew.  If I really have to shoot them down, its pretty effective.  You should also try experimenting with different damage types to see which ones work best :P  I favor radiation, you get a nice hansom bonus without having to strip any armor.  The highest level Bolkor, gone in a few shots.  You don't need an opticor for this either,  thats just what I use.

I don't mean to belittle your experiences or controvert your geological theories, buuut just like any other mission, bring the right tools to deal with the biggest threats there, learn where the weak spots are,  game over.  Come home, have praises sung in your honor,  many toasts in your name, win the hearts of the peoples, and fear from your enemies.  The End.

PS.  Shoot the turrets :P 

2 thumbs up? Yea!?  Win Win?

1 Bolkor = fine.

2 Bolkors = fine.

3-4 Bolkors = definitely not fine.

Simply shooting the turrets doesn't work when that many are lounging about covering you from several different angles. Without a tank Warframe and high-burst weapon you can't survive taking the time to shoot down a turret, especially when these things are dropping off Lv.60 Napalms and Noxes.

No, limiting player choice to those specific characters and tools because of a wholly unpredictable situation is not an acceptable solution.

Bolkor individual stats are reasonable, but they ought to spend less time camping after unloading troops and their spawns ought to be capped to 2 at a time.

• 2 months later...
On 2018-03-13 at 9:39 AM, DiabolusUrsus said:

1 Bolkor = fine.

2 Bolkors = fine.

3-4 Bolkors = definitely not fine.

Simply shooting the turrets doesn't work when that many are lounging about covering you from several different angles. Without a tank Warframe and high-burst weapon you can't survive taking the time to shoot down a turret, especially when these things are dropping off Lv.60 Napalms and Noxes.

No, limiting player choice to those specific characters and tools because of a wholly unpredictable situation is not an acceptable solution.

Bolkor individual stats are reasonable, but they ought to spend less time camping after unloading troops and their spawns ought to be capped to 2 at a time.

☝️

👍

👏

• 1 month later...