Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vote for Cetus wisps 10x reward in sortie...

EvilDarknessAlien

1 minute ago, Stormandreas said:

No thanks. We need LESS things in that bloody reward table not more. Rivens are the ONLY Reason people really still do Sorties as it's the only way to acquire them. DE need to seriously review Sorties.

Nah dude. Not everyone has played the game as much as you. I still need tons of endo and would much rather have it than yet another lousy riven (I have more rivens than I know what to do with). I still need exilus adapters, orokin catalysts and orokin reactors. That's the reason I do sorties.

2 minutes ago, Stormandreas said:

No thanks. We need LESS things in that bloody reward table not more. Rivens are the ONLY Reason people really still do Sorties as it's the only way to acquire them. DE need to seriously review Sorties.

Less things wonte ever mean more Rivens. 

If Rivens were the only thing in the drop table, that will just head that youll just get nothing 75% of the time. I doubt DE changes that percent chance any time soon.

11 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Nah dude. Not everyone has played the game as much as you. I still need tons of endo and would much rather have it than yet another lousy riven (I have more rivens than I know what to do with). I still need exilus adapters, orokin catalysts and orokin reactors. That's the reason I do sorties.

There's much much better ways of getting endo.
Exilus Adapters you can get at any point from Simaris (equip simaris scanners ONLY and equip Helios and then you'll passively get rep with him)
Reactors and Catalysts ok I'll give you that, them I wouldn't mind staying in the Sortie table, but they are set as rares so don't pop up nearly enough to be super useful

1 minute ago, Stormandreas said:

There's much much better ways of getting endo.
Exilus Adapters you can get at any point from Simaris (equip simaris scanners ONLY and equip Helios and then you'll passively get rep with him)
Reactors and Catalysts ok I'll give you that, them I wouldn't mind staying in the Sortie table, but they are set as rares so don't pop up nearly enough to be super useful

I'm not sure there's better ways to get endo, currently. Sure if I want to farm 10.000 endo, I go to the arena. But 4000 endo for the 10-15 minutes it takes to do the daily sorties is a pretty good deal.

Yeah I got most of my exilus adapters from simaris (or just bought several for plat as well). But those simaris ones costs forma. The sortie reward is prebuilt. I almost never get them, though.

Yeah... nope. I want ayatans and endo. The former for decoration, and the latter for mods. 

Get yourself a Nova, or a Volt, or any frame that covers the plains fast, a Smeeta and run around bodies of water. If you're lucky, that's >10 cetus wisps right there, and is what I usually do for whenever I needed cetus wisps for builds. It's a no from me to the idea to drop wisps from sorties. 

hmm sorties are well discussed topics in the last time..

personally i don´t think that it is really needed to change or raise the rewards. All of those rewards are useful to the people who are at least able to finish those missions and start into late-mid-game.

about the 10 whisps: think that it would be the wrong place for it AND I think that 10 would be to much..

You can buy 3 day resource booster and get done with everything you’ll ever need once you know how to efficiently farm it. Radian centirum is the real problem. Boosters don’t really work on those because centirum drop chance seems to be drastically lowered when using a resource booster although it drops 2 of them it doesn’t help any.

Edited by (PS4)johnsoigne