Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to connect

(XBOX)IVIR Zynwl

I am unable to connect to Warframe I think I got an update that’s not letting me play and some of my friends that play what was ther last update they said 3/6/2018 my last update was on 3/10/2018 I have ask others as well and they said the same things as my friends did I have done every thing you could think of to try and fix it nothing works 

Feel like I was called a liar and game was not fixed I have been to the app on my phone so DE automatically assumed my game worked without looking and told me it was ok and closed my ticket if it’s going to be like that there is no point in dumping money into a game that the support can’t fix my problem it’s a joke

• 2 weeks later...

Having the same problem, no one in our house can get on warframe and both tickets have gone unanswered. Have tried it all, including uninstalling and reinstalling and it honestly is getting to the point of frustration at DE for neglecting to provide any answer whatsoever as to what’s going on.

An official “hey this is what’s happening, sorry we’re trying to fix it” would be nice. But from what I’m reading they tend to just stay silent. 

Thanks for the heads up about the warframe app, I’ll be sure not to mess with it.