Echoes of Duviri: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores?!

CaptainHugeKatana

I've gotten over 9000 Reach (which I had NEVER gotten before the patch).

Something is up....

I have noticed the same... probably got a Reach every other game during this event. I know they tweaked the RNG a bit according to the notes, but thats definitely a noticeable uptake in one particular mod that I only used to see commonly out of void runs.

Does anyone remember this thread from when they started offering fusion core bundles? https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/86497-fusion-core-bundles-what/

I posted this in that thread...

I'm fine with it, as long as they don't do something dishonest like subsequently lowering the drop rate of fusion cores to "encourage" people to buy these.

...Just sayin, why you gotta be so predictable DE?

Edited by HomeyCDawg

How come every time the mods loot table breaks we always get uncommon 0 fusion cores , hellfire , sentine mod and now reach .

Why can't it break to give out rare 5 cores

That's assuming that it's broke. I'm starting to see too consistent of a pattern with this rather common "broken farming" issue to believe that they are simply making the same mistakes over and over again.

I have plenty of defense games behind after the event started and some of the rarer mods (outside void) are dropping like candy, for example factions mods (expel, Bane etc) Fusion Cores on the other hand has dropped only a handful if even that, mainly common 3 mods. 

Edit: Resources like spores are dropping in the thousands (mobile defense, Cyath) I might hit 1 mill sooner than i thought.

Edited by Vurtney

I have plenty of defense games behind after the event started and some of the rarer mods (outside void) are dropping like candy, for example factions mods (expel, Bane etc) Fusion Cores on the other hand has dropped only a handful if even that, mainly common 3 mods. 

Edit: Resources like spores are dropping in the thousands (mobile defense, Cyath) I might hit 1 mill sooner than i thought.

one fusion core in the past 4 hours...

and just had a run on Cyath with 12k nano spores...

fwou.jpg

Edited by ExorcistEX