Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ZEPHYR PRIME ACCESS BEGINS MARCH 20!

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, EndermanBeast said:

what?!??! shouldn't it be out for us PC then?

I assume it'll be up soon prior or at 2pm EST. If I had to guess it was just DE not having as tight control over exactly what time something launches on PSN rather than their own platform.

On PS4, I dunno about relics, but Prime Access can already be purchased (and I sure did).

Three fire modes for Tiberon was really unexpected. I'm glad I got a decent riven for it.

I wish more weapons had multiple fire modes.

1 minute ago, Darksoul9669 said:

I assume it'll be up soon prior or at 2pm EST. If I had to guess it was just DE not having as tight control over exactly what time something launches on PSN rather than their own platform.

Theyre making it fashionframe-ably late :D

28 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Tiberon Prime

Accuracy: 33.3 (All 3 Modes)

Crit Chance: 28% (Burst), 30% (Semi), 16% (Auto).

Crit Multiplier: 3.0x (Burst), 3.4x (Semi), 2.8x (Auto).

Fire Rate: 7.38 (Burst), 6.0 (Semi), 8.33 (Auto).

Magazine: 42

Reload: 2.0s

Damage: 18.4 Puncture, 13.8 Slash, 13.8 Impact (All Modes).

Polarities: V, -- ,--

It’s beautiful....

It’s so beautiful.....!

21 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

what?!??! shouldn't it be out for us PC then?

I suppose it's because of differing policies between Sony, Microsoft and Valve.

1 minute ago, FifthWrath said:

What?? PS4 release earlier than PC? thats something new. 

IIRC PS4 has always got PAs first.

Probably answering my own question, but will ask anyway.. Commodore Prime Operator suit ... is this going to be a harvestable item? such as the Zephyr prime parts? or is this isolated as a one time thing/?(as in this offer only) :: and I am guessing it will be only in this offer for the time being, as in the Zephyr Prime can be relic drops I believe, and the Comodore suit will not be as such a relic item... ::given this is such a unique item that could be harvested the same as the frames, it makes sense to put it out as a farmed item, perhaps as a vaulted item that comes out later:: ... main reason I am asking is because I have no use for the other parts of this except for maybe the kavat masking tools and it would be nice to have another piece of kit for the operator, the list of items that can be put on the operator is short compared to the list of frames available to the operator:: .. just a thought and a question, also the FAQ doesn't include the commodore suit as an item listed for prime, so the logic is that it wouldn't be there for now at least.. never is a long time.

Archived